Who thinks Kellen will succeed?

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Next, let’s ask the group who thought he had no business getting even the QB coach gig and who *****ed nonstop about the organization for *that* hire for two straight weeks what THEY think about his chances at OC are. That should be fun.

Moore was a joke as a QB coach. More or less a PS quality QB, with no experience being trained into an adequate backup at the NFL level, and no experience training QBs at any level.

But I'm willing to believe that he can call a game better than Linehan. That's a low bar. Playing calling is at a higher level of abstraction than position coaching. Maybe he has the knack. And he'll have a staff of people below him to provide the experience he lacks.

No one but the Cowboys would have hired him as their OC. But he aint Linehan. If he stinks, we can get a new one next year.

Anyone But Linehan.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
serious questions.......what has kellen done specifically to warrant OC? what in his past resulted in success that leads to optimism here?
It was Mark Sanchez and Kellen Moore that's been helping Prescott throughout his career in Dallas

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Moore was a joke as a QB coach. More or less a PS quality QB, with no experience being trained into an adequate backup at the NFL level, and no experience training QBs at any level.

But I'm willing to believe that he can call a game better than Linehan. That's a low bar. Playing calling is at a higher level of abstraction than position coaching. Maybe he has the knack. And he'll have a staff of people below him to provide the experience he lacks.

No one but the Cowboys would have hired him as their OC. But he aint Linehan. If he stinks, we can get a new one next year.

Anyone But Linehan.
Yeah let's learn a new playbook every season that sounds logical

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Yeah let's learn a new playbook every season that sounds logical

Moore could still transform the offense without adding a single play to the playbook. Just call a different mix. We've got read options, RPOs, jet sweeps, reverses, pitches, shovel passes, play action, ...

We don't need magic plays. We need to stop calling plays in a predictable fashion.

visionary

Reaction score
Off topic again, and quoting something I’ve never said and that you can’t bother to support. Another quality post, visionary.

I’m at a loss for the total lack of respect you seem to have earned from the community here after all these years of sharing your opinions.

Ouch

A "respect" post from the biggest blind Garrett apologist and biggest laughing stock of the entire board ?

I'm hurting man
I'm hurting

:lmao:

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Moore could still transform the offense without adding a single play to the playbook. Just call a different mix. We've got read options, RPOs, jet sweeps, reverses, pitches, shovel passes, play action, ...

We don't need magic plays. We need to stop calling plays in a predictable fashion.
It's hard to disagree with that it's about innovation.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ouch

A "respect" post from the biggest blind Garrett apologist and biggest laughing stock of the entire board ?

I'm hurting man
I'm hurting

:lmao:

Lol. When 'visionary' and CowboyRoy and a couple of alt accounts of former banned members we haven't smoked out yet (and let's face it, you have to be a truly terrible poster to get banned permanently on CZ) are the ones considering your a laughingstock ~50k posts in, it's a sign you're probably doing things right. I think we can agree to disagree on this one.

links18

Reaction score
On what basis would one even make this judgment right now? Linehan's love for him?