Who thinks the Cowboys can lose to the Jets?

Carter

Reaction score
If they lose to the Jets some Heads have to roll. But since they even had the Dolphins in the Game for about 3/4 this might not be easy too.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
Well it is very possible, this is the NFL. The Jets are a talented 0-5 team. They had a 16-0 lead on a very very good Buffalo Bills defense with Darnold at the helm until they collapsed. Winning in the NFL is difficult no matter the team..If we go out and play Cowboys old school smash mouth football we win in a blowout..And i mean get after in the 1st quarter and set the tone early, if we punch them in the mouth early the Jets will cave. If we start scoring early in both those game we lost we are easily undefeated right now. Just my 2 cents

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s always possible. Just not very likely.

But the longer we let them stay in the game the more they might believe .

The Jets are a NFL team. Not Towson State. Lol
You are right!! With Garrett as our coach, it's always possible that we can lose to a horrible team. I agree with you 100% on this one.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Confidence for the team isn’t riding high.

Any given Sunday, especially on the road.

missing 1 or both OT, can’t stop the run or force turnovers. 6 TO on offense the last 2 weeks.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You are right!! With Garrett as our coach, it's always possible that we can lose to a horrible team. I agree with you 100% on this one.
Right. Garrett suks donkey turds.

jason-garrett-leadsall-nfl-coaches-in-clapping-when-histeam-is-29207593.png.cf.png

kskboys

Reaction score
Due to the way it's built and some major deficiencies at key positions, there are natural holes in this D. Other teams will exploit them at times. Which means we can pretty much lose to anyone.

pitt33

Reaction score
If they lose the season will unravel and an already tense fan base will become unglued.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Can they lose....yes, but will they....absolutely not!

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If history in any indicator, we should most definitely win this.

During Garrett’s time as head coach, the ONLY time we lost three games in a row (outside of 2015, when we were truly a bad team) was a skid during 2017.

We never lost more than two consecutive games in all other seasons (2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2016, 2018).

In recent years we’ve also done well at NOT playing down to our competition. We typically beat up on bottom of the barrel type teams.

Again, this is not my opinion. I’m just saying this is what history has shown us.
In other words the worst HC in the NFL has actually prevented the Cowboys from collapsing. Lol
Imagine that. He’s clapped his way from allowing a longer losing streak under his tenure:)
th

kento40

Reaction score
With the way they’ve been playing? Any given Sunday. There are no sure things with this team and we should’ve learned that after getting stymied by the Saints, only to come out looking like a JV squad for the first three quarters against the Packers.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
they could lose yes I think they win but that don't mean any thing I thought they would beat a team with their back up qb even though they were at home I thought they would beat the packers as well and yet they got run of the field so yes they could lose if they do u can pretty much stick a fork in them

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
If the Cowboys lose to the Jets things will get real ugly. If the Cowboys lose to the Jets i'm not sure Garrett is the HC on Tuesday morning.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dallas can absolutely lose this game but they won’t. The Jets are the kind of team that is beatable with minimal coaching.........:laugh: