Who thinks the Cowboys can lose to the Jets?

Batman1980

Reaction score
Three weeks ago I think most of us would have laughed of the absurdity of this question. Now holy crap this is a must win for us now! *** is going on with this team????????????

The Jason Garrett lame duck effect.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
It's the NFL, of course they can lose. I think we'll win, but if we let Bell go off, it could be a log day.

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
No I'm looking to get back on track :flagwave:Who spends the week thinking about if their team could lose:huh:

:angry:Let's Go Cowboys!

Cowfan75

Reaction score
With no discipline and this coaching staff? Yes, we can lose to anyone. We won't lose to the Jets, though. If we do, I'll eat my socks.

CB61

Reaction score
IMO the probability is not zero.

You can see this coming. Sam rides into town. Dallas does nothing to put pressure on him. Williams dials it up vs Fleming. Bell a couple long scampers. Home crowd goes nuts. Cowboys fold in the second half. Excuses galore - like it was the Jets Super Bowl. Tough Road loss. It’s Dak’s fault. Blah blah blah...
It is a great possibility that there are many college teams out there that could beat the Cowboys so I would say the chances are high we could lose to the Jets if you look at just the mistakes the way we shoot ourselves in the foot consistently could turn into a loss

Rayman70

Reaction score
I DO. Because the Jets do the 1 thing well,that we have proven we cannot defend. RUNNING THE BALL .

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
3d54lm.jpg
https://imgflip.com/memegenerator

DFWJC

Reaction score
Jets w/ Darnold >>>>>>>>>>> Jets with Falk

Of course we can lose in NY

But I think we win 27-17

Redline360

Reaction score
If we lose to the jets Garrett better just get in his car and go home.

Rayman70

Reaction score
our front 7 have been woeful. Our db's been just ok...our tackling on the front 7 has been stunningly awful. We have looked like we are just thinking too much out there during the game..we should be reading and reacting using instincts. Marinelli has basically coached the instincts out of them it seems. Its just cookie cutter rushing up the field. Its been bad.

Rayman70

Reaction score
its a broken record, but go back and rewatch the first 5 games. What do you notice as the common theme with the linebacking group? LACK OF AWARENESS AND TACKILING. For example..the running backs time and time again burn us easily on screens and circle routes. UNCOVERED AND SCOT FREE.Sean Lee shouldn't even be on the field right now. He's clearly a liability. LVEhas been AWOL at times..Jaylon..same thing..over runs tackles and flat misses. MUCH of it is scheme.

aria

Reaction score
Now way, no how we lose to the Jets. What will happen is we roll them like the 0 win loser team they are and some people will keep it real and think that should have happened while others will have us going to the Super Bowl, Dak will be back in the running for MVP, Dlaw will finally earn his money and Zeke will be coming into form late like he always does :rolleyes:

TBH, I’ve barely enjoyed these wins and have hardly looked forward to playing these scrub teams. 3 teams we’ve played with a combined record 2-13, add the Jets and it will probably be 4 teams with a combined record of 3-15 since someone will win between Miami and Washington.

I wish I could fast forward to next Sunday night when I can actually get excited over beating a worthy opponent, which I think we will!

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Any team can lose to any other team. Even the Patriots can lose to anyone...NFL history has proven that.
Dallas has struggled, and not just because the competition is better. I expect them to struggle with the Jets but get the victory if the defense shows up at all.

kevm3

Reaction score
Given how the cowboys have been playing in the past two decades, any game is losable.