Who thinks the Cowboys can lose to the Jets?

MikeB80

Reaction score
of course they can. The lousy special teams they currently have can help swing any game especially a road game.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
Does anyone in here have an attention span longer than a fruitfly? The Cowboys played three horrible teams and stomped them all, at which point the consensus in here was that they were world-beaters. They lost to two good teams and the consensus is they can't beat anybody.

The Jets are a bad team. Dallas will very likely beat them. Of course, the probability of losing isn't 0 and of course it may end up close. But it's the same team (well, except for injuries) that won those first three games.

Hadenough

Reaction score
IMO the probability is not zero.

You can see this coming. Sam rides into town. Dallas does nothing to put pressure on him. Williams dials it up vs Fleming. Bell a couple long scampers. Home crowd goes nuts. Cowboys fold in the second half. Excuses galore - like it was the Jets Super Bowl. Tough Road loss. It’s Dak’s fault. Blah blah blah...
I could care less if they lose to the Jets. Watching the last two weeks the Cowboys are not gonna go anywhere if they make the playoffs. The same exact things keep happening against better teams. Dak struggles in the first half and the defense gives up 200yds rushing. Then Dak pads his stats in the second half to make it look like it's not his fault. The whole team lacks discipline and preparation and coaching stinks. Dallas can bully the weak teams but doesnt do Jack when they get punched in the mouth. I said a couple weeks ago the last two were gonna be prove it games and they failed.

starfan1

Reaction score
We can lose to the jets or go in to New England in December and win

I’d say the prior is more likely but this is an unpredictable team

Playmaker3128

Reaction score

I'm from NJ and Manish is an idiot. He's had his fair share of criticism trust me.

As far as losing to the Jets, its definitely possible. If that happened garret has to go on Monday. 1% of me would love to see how Jerry would spin that one if we lost.

nobody

Reaction score
The Cowboys are sometimes really good at seizing defeat from the jaws of victory.

TheSkaven

Last Man Standing
Reaction score
It’s only a 7 point line. This isn’t like playing the Dolphins (to whom, let’s be honest, Dallas should have gone into halftime down in the game if not for a fortunate turnover).

I think the Cowboys get it together and it’s one of those dominant games that gives them big momentum into the showdown with Philly.

However it’s no gimme and there are certainly scenarios where they lose - a few bad calls, defensive or special teams scores or maybe combined with a bad kicking game from Maher again.

Blitzen

Reaction score
IMO the probability is not zero.

You can see this coming. Sam rides into town. Dallas does nothing to put pressure on him. Williams dials it up vs Fleming. Bell a couple long scampers. Home crowd goes nuts. Cowboys fold in the second half. Excuses galore - like it was the Jets Super Bowl. Tough Road loss. It’s Dak’s fault. Blah blah blah...

They will kill the Jets, and plenty of chests around here will get thrown out and smugly declare all kinds of drunken jolly halfwitisms.

ColoradoCowboy

Reaction score
COULD the Jets win? Of course, they can. These are ALL professional football teams here and anyone can beat anyone else if the chips fall the right way.

Is it PROBABLE that the Jets will win? No, the Cowboys are a better team from top to bottom and, yes, that includes coaching.

EJK24

Reaction score
I'm from NJ and Manish is an idiot. He's had his fair share of criticism trust me.

As far as losing to the Jets, its definitely possible. If that happened garret has to go on Monday. 1% of me would love to see how Jerry would spin that one if we lost.

+1... I'm from Jersey as well and Manish is trash. Glad someone from Jersey can share that feeling on a cowboy forum.

MikeB80

Reaction score

he certainly is. It's kind of funny to be honest seeing him say dallas is overrated and dak is a glorified game manager.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Any Given Sunday

Yes, the Cowboys can lose to the Jets, especially if they have multiple turnovers.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
I love it when the Cowboys beat any NY team on the road and shut their hone crowd up. Let them keep talking **** because they will be eating it Sunday evening.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I could care less if they lose to the Jets. Watching the last two weeks the Cowboys are not gonna go anywhere if they make the playoffs. The same exact things keep happening against better teams. Dak struggles in the first half and the defense gives up 200yds rushing. Then Dak pads his stats in the second half to make it look like it's not his fault. The whole team lacks discipline and preparation and coaching stinks. Dallas can bully the weak teams but doesnt do Jack when they get punched in the mouth. I said a couple weeks ago the last two were gonna be prove it games and they failed.
:hammer: