Who thinks the Cowboys can lose to the Jets?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Jets and Giants are better at home. This is not an easy game despite the Jets record. Keep in mind we have to go back there in three weeks to play the Giants.

Johnny23

Reaction score
I'm certainly not so down on this team that I'm expecting it, but with their past two consecutive losses, I'm not ruling out the possibility either.

We're in no position to take anyone lightly at this point in time.
@stasheroo I agree with you and your take even though for me it is the fact we have lost to the Jets before in this exact way described in the OP like our loss in the 10th anniversary of 9/11. They have an all world db now in Jamal Adams, a better young qb than Shancez. We left in the game and allowed said DB to stem the tide and make game breaking plays. Solid DL too.

I think we can win the game. I just think of how we lost to that team when there was no reason we should have.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Cowboy win, wont be easy. there will be exploits and players we ll be yelling at.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
I do, this team has a nasty habit of playing down to the opponent. They play terrible teams and it is rare that they dominate them.

LifetimeBoysFan

Reaction score
I'm not ruling it out as a possibility. This squad has a split personality and it depends on which one shows up to play.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jets and Giants are better at home. This is not an easy game despite the Jets record. Keep in mind we have to go back there in three weeks to play the Giants.

lol.....

Proximo

Reaction score
It is a great possibility that there are many college teams out there that could beat the Cowboys

Literally one of the dumbest things I’ve ever seen posted on this site.
And that’s saying a lot.

cheftjpeck

Reaction score
I think we'll win but I think it will be closer than people think.
Here is the irony ... I keep reading many replies and posts in threads stating this exact thing and some even stating / predicting a loss or ugly win .. so what people are actually thinking it won’t be close ? I believe those people you speak of are few and not the majority at all .. after two losses allot of the confidence in this team is lost ...after 20+ years of waiting for the other shoe to drop .. we are a fan base of here we go again .. it’s sad really ... almost pathetic ... it’s not a Dak thing or a Romo thing .. it’s just many have been molded to think the worst ... let’s face it .. if the cowboys just totally destroy the jets today .. the same fan base will simply say ... it’s the jets .. we shouldn’t be too excited and the eagles will destroy us ..
I am by no means this rose colored glasses fan but instead of asking can we lose :. I look forward to how we can win .. oh well
Here’s to a win
Go Cowboys on. 3
1,2,3 ... Go Cowboys :flagwave:

Vegas_Cowboy

Reaction score
I still say that the Cowboys win. However, this is probably going to be the Jets' SB for the year. Don't be surprised if they keep it close.