Who will be the most important person to our success this upcoming season?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
I say Kellen Moore. If he can revive this offense and be creative enough to give us an advantage (instead of ordering vanilla for much of a game), I think Dak can give us enough to get us into at least the NFC Championship Game - injuries notwithstanding.

Who say ye!

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I say Kellen Moore. If he can revive this offense and be creative enough to give us an advantage (instead of ordering vanilla for much of a game), I think Dak can give us enough to get us into at least the NFC Championship Game - injuries notwithstanding.

Who say ye!

I agree but would equally put it on Dak as well. We talk about vanilla from Linehan and to a degree I would agree but we saw Dak not being able to connect with Gallup and not always making the correct read with WR who were open at times. Dak was able to get in sync with Cooper but he will need to develop that with some of these other WR and TE. Moore can help this out but Dak has to go out and execute it

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Who say ye!
I agree Kellen Moore. Let’s face it, Linehan’s offense sucked. It was just too predictable. Kellen’s history is the antithesis of that.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I'm not sure what people expect from Moore. This is still Garrett's team and his offense. He is risk adverse to a fault. He's not going to allow Moore to come out and suddenly run a bunch of motion or misdirection.

Garrett and Dak are the the most important to this teams success.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I'm not sure what people expect from Moore. This is still Garrett's team and his offense. He is risk adverse to a fault. He's not going to allow Moore to come out and suddenly run a bunch of motion or misdirection.

Jones wants Moore to call the offense and to put his own ideals into play. Garrett wants balance and I agree with him so saying it is his offense is not exactly the case. What he expects from the OC and play caller is to establish a balanced attack

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Jones has made it abundantly clear that he wants Moore to run the offense.

Scotman

Reaction score
While there are lots of pieces that have to fall into place for us to get to where we want to go, IF Moore looks like a genius at the end of this year, things will look different for us. Moore being successful changes things. If allowed, I'd also suggest that on Richard needs to be a hit as well. He HAS to help this team take the next step on defense.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Special teams, has that guy been fired yet?

we already know what we got in JG, hes not changing.

we know what we got in KR, fire.

KM is a mystery, if it fails oh well, the FO isnt that concerned.

ST is always a swing for the team, screw that up or be ineffective and you help no one.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak.

Predicting what any offense likes to do in a given formation is fairly easy if you study the game. More important is execution, without it the best play call can look bad. Dak needs to step up and take advantage of our receivers being covered 1 on 1. Towards the end of last year teams were shutting Cooper down and limiting zeke, that can not happen. Dak needs more confidence to push the ball sometimes and not over/underthrow the receiver.

glimmerman

Reaction score
We are about to find out how bad Linehan was. Moore is calling the plays. You can’t expect a whole new playbook. Just different wrinkles. But the situational playcalling will change and he has to hit. The first time we are 4th and 1 and get stuffed we will hate him. When we get it he is brilliant. Lol. This is could give JG a pass and a scapegoat if this goes bad.

kskboys

Reaction score
Jerry Jones. Because we desperately need an upgrade at S and DT, and it's up to the GM to see that we get it.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Who say ye!

Frederick

He is the key to the online, which is the key to the offense which the team is built around.