Who will trade for Dak and what can we get for him

blueblood70

Reaction score
Dude, I just finished reading 12 pages on the thread asking who would pay him 35 M, and then you start this one?;)
Just having fun with ya :D
well I thought we needed balance..watch my new one... in all fairness to zeke,,time for others to be thrown under the bus..

InTheZone

Reaction score
if I owned a poor team I'd do it in a heartbeat. You know how many new jerseys will line up around the stadium? Plus I would have all the existing #4 jersey sales come over as well. Double dip!

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Honest answer from a Dak Prescott fan:

I could see the Ravens, Panthers (long term Cam health concerns), Bengals, Broncos, Saints, Patriots, Buccaneers, and Titans all having varying degrees of interest in Dak (who I want the Cowboys to keep).

The Cowboys could get two 2nd round picks that conditionally turn into 1sts depending on how he performs in his new venue; plus a couple later round choices.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Why do people continually want to trade our best assets?

Some of you geek on the draft too much to realize that there are actual games that need to be played.

People hate Dak because, well, uh, because he doesn't...wait, he does win.

They hate Dak because he doesn't complete 35/35 passes a game for 435 yards and seven touchdowns every week. That's it.

They also think the Cowboys can not win a Super Bowl with Dak, even though quarterbacks like Eli Manning, Joe Flacco, Brad Johnson, and Trent Dilfer have done so in the past. And the list of QB's that have gotten to Super Bowls includes Cam Newton, Rex Grossman, Jake Delhomme, Chris Chandler, Kerry Collins, Stan Humphries, and Neil O'Donnell.

I would take Dak over any of these guys in their prime.