Who wins the NFC East next year?

stiletto

Reaction score
I always give the team with the best coaching staff going in the leg up with all things being equal... That's definitely the Eagles.

Ken

Reaction score
Did you read the entire thread or just cherry pick one comment? Maybe you don’t know why you come to these boards because reading comprehension isn’t your strong point.

Try the off topic zone, there’s some threads that
are mainly pictures, that may suit you better.
No, i stopped reading at your lovefest for Philly....by a long shot.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Actually, we won the division because your team couldn't make a stop to save their lives in OT. But see it as you wish, I suppose. The result will always be the same.

Your team couldn’t make a stop to save their lives in the 4th quarter, which is how we got to overtime to begin with.

crashintonickdm

Reaction score
There hasn’t been a repeat champion since 03-04. And this team never follows good up with just as good or better

Eagles - 10-6
Cowboys - 8-8
Giants - 7-9
Commanders - 6-10

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
And your Iggles essentially won the division last year on an arbitrary court ruling.

You would have been 15-1 without that? We went 13-3 and pulled our starters in game 16 against you. I’d assume we wouldn’t have, so we’re be Fighting for 14-2, and you would have had to go 15-1 to beat.

What part of Zeke’s career convinced you he could carry a team to 15-1?

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The overtime coin toss, we win, we score, we’re 10-6 and you’re 9-7.

Of course, the Eagles still had a chance to prevent the Cowboys from scoring a TD, plus we can't simply assume the rest of the season would have gone exactly as it did if the outcome of that game had been different. For that matter, there isn't even any certainty that if they Eagles had won that coin toss that they would have won the game. Even if the Eagles had won, maybe they would have had a slight let down and lost one of the close games against the Rams or Texans, or maybe the Cowboys would have been more focused going into the Colts game if they hadn't had a 2 game lead. Naturally those things may not have happened either, but the point is we can't know. The entire season is made up of individual moments that could change outcomes and alter the course of things going forward. The coin toss was just one of many individual moments.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Of course, the Eagles still had a chance to prevent the Cowboys from scoring a TD, plus we can't simply assume the rest of the season would have gone exactly as it did if the outcome of that game had been different. For that matter, there isn't even any certainty that if they Eagles had won that coin toss that they would have won the game. Even if the Eagles had won, maybe they would have had a slight let down and lost one of the close games against the Rams or Texans, or maybe the Cowboys would have been more focused going into the Colts game if they hadn't had a 2 game lead. Naturally those things may not have happened either, but the point is we can't know. The entire season is made up of individual moments that could change outcomes and alter the course of things going forward. The coin toss was just one of many individual moments.
All the Eagles fans singing that same sour tune about what if when they got swept. What a joke.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
You would have been 15-1 without that? We went 13-3 and pulled our starters in game 16 against you. I’d assume we wouldn’t have, so we’re be Fighting for 14-2, and you would have had to go 15-1 to beat.

What part of Zeke’s career convinced you he could carry a team to 15-1?

Just a gut, same as your coin flip scenario. You assume a different outcome with a different coin flip. I assume a different outcome if Zeke doesn't miss 6 games.. Really Mr Iggles, there are only words. You go play coin flip and tell me the percentage that it comes up heads or tails on one flip.

aria

Reaction score
No, i stopped reading at your lovefest for Philly....by a long shot.
Lol, so you stopped reading due to my “lovefest” for Philly which I went on to explain yet you stopped reading and asked why I felt the way I did with a rude comment added?! Lololololol...that makes you appear real bright (total sarcasm there).

This was a thread asking for others opinions in who they thought would win the NFCE. If you’re such a homer that you can’t tolerate anyone who thinks any other team will win it besides the Cowboys then you’re right, you should stop coming to these boards.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Just a gut, same as your coin flip scenario. You assume a different outcome with a different coin flip. I assume a different outcome if Zeke doesn't miss 6 games.. Really Mr Iggles, there are only words

You lost many of the 10 games he did play.... he came in overweight and sluggish regardless of the ruling.

Birdgang

Reaction score
Just a gut, same as your coin flip scenario. You assume a different outcome with a different coin flip. I assume a different outcome if Zeke doesn't miss 6 games.. Really Mr Iggles, there are only words. You go play coin flip and tell me the percentage that it comes up heads or tails on one flip.

you could say the same this year ... as Eagles lost Rb1 2 and 3 WR 3 and 4 for whole year. WOnt even start on otherside of ball . Last year or first game we were missing same amount almost position for position if I remember correctly. One player does not make or break a team .... if it does , you really think the team goes far ?