Who wins the NFC East next year?

Birdgang

Reaction score
Elliott averaged 126.5 rushing yards per game over the four games prior to his suspension. Dak threw for eight touchdowns to one interception, in addition to three rushing TDs across that span.

I couldnt even imagine the excuses that would come if you lost T SMith , Lee , Zeke and Dak .. if one player is already one. SOunds like SKip Bayless when Lee was out past few season and he blamed him for both sides of ball

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
you could say the same this year ... as Eagles lost Rb1 2 and 3 WR 3 and 4 for whole year. WOnt even start on otherside of ball . Last year or first game we were missing same amount almost position for position if I remember correctly. One player does not make or break a team .... if it does , you really think the team goes far ?

I think you belong in the same bird cage as your Iggle brother Aerolithe, that's what I think. Fly away little birdies

natedoug

Reaction score
If Dallas stands still in the off season and does not add some quality players OR make scheme changes - it will be tough to repeat as NFC East Champs. The other teams will be getting better and we will have a tougher schedule because we won the division.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
every team has to start all over again when next year begins u don't start where u left of in 2018 and since thedivision hasn't had a repeat winner in several years odds are the cowboys wont win it next year unless there coaches really improve

Birdgang

Reaction score
every team has to start all over again when next year begins u don't start where u left of in 2018 and since thedivision hasn't had a repeat winner in several years odds are the cowboys wont win it next year unless there coaches really improve

No but plenty of times teams going back to the postseason. Really is all that matters because its not like win the division get an auto bye week.

Birdgang

Reaction score
My valuable contribution was fly away little birdies. That's about it Birdbang

Oh boy , you would make it too easy to get personal, and probably easy to upset. But Id rather stick to football where I have some knowledge and able to contribute. I dont have to be juvenile, I can stick to what this topic is for. Ive seen you dance around a lot of topics you either lost or just have no clue . Unless Im wrong ?

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Elliott averaged 126.5 rushing yards per game over the four games prior to his suspension. Dak threw for eight touchdowns to one interception, in addition to three rushing TDs across that span.

And you went 2-2 in those games. His entire argument was predicated on Dallas going 15-1 with 16 games of Zeke, which makes zero sense.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Oh boy , you would make it too easy to get personal, and probably easy to upset. But Id rather stick to football where I have some knowledge and able to contribute. I dont have to be juvenile, I can stick to what this topic is for. Ive seen you dance around a lot of topics you either lost or just have no clue . Unless Im wrong ?

Now now don't go all personal on me. You're the one sporting the semi-automatic birdland. My first post on the topic was.... start at the beginning. No need to debate an Iggles fan whatsoever on that. You didn't start the post. No need to hi jack it with your bird friend Aerolithe. Stick to your own and commiserate

davey999

Reaction score
Eagles. They would have won it this year had they not been decimated by injuries.

Birdgang

Reaction score
Now now don't go all personal on me. You're the one sporting the semi-automatic birdland. My first post on the topic was.... start at the beginning. No need to debate an Iggles fan whatsoever on that. You didn't start the post. No need to hi jack it with your bird friend Aerolithe. Stick to your own and commiserate

So you cant get over your bias of Eagles to hold a conversation of the subjects being talked in the thread? Or is it , you just can't add anything of value? Maybe when you do not have a retort you go to feeble little cheeky replies?

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
I couldnt even imagine the excuses that would come if you lost T SMith , Lee , Zeke and Dak .. if one player is already one. SOunds like SKip Bayless when Lee was out past few season and he blamed him for both sides of ball
You realize Dallas actually missed Zeke, Lee, and Tyron simultaneously last year right?