Who wins the yardage game Sunday Night Saquon Barkley or Ezekiel Elliott?

Big D

Reaction score
Well outside of his 68 yard TD, he didn’t dominate.

With that being said, he did play the stout Jags defense and we aren’t the Jags.

We will roll though. So Zeke it is

I look at it the same way for us. I don't think the giants defense is as good as the panthers. Both of our offfenses are better than the panthers and jags too but I'd say that our defense is closer to the jags d than the giants d is to the panthers. We win!

Carson

Reaction score
I look at it the same way for us. I don't think the giants defense is as good as the panthers. Both of our offfenses are better than the panthers and jags too but I'd say that our defense is closer to the jags d than the giants d is to the panthers. We win!

Exactly. The Jags did nothing once fournette left the game.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I just want to throw this out there as a Penn State alum and somebody who has followed Saquon closely.

People are mentioning how he didn’t do much but then had the 68 yard run.

I just want people to be aware that, that is kind of what Barkley does. That is a typical Saquon Barkley game. He is known for having many carries for few yardage and then exploding with a big play. It’s the style of running back he has always been.

It’s excaserbated by the crappy giants OL he is running behind.

He isn’t known as a guy who gets the tough 3-4 yards consistently. That’s not his game. The problem is though, if you miss a couple tackles on him and don’t wrap him up, he will take it the distance in a flash. That’s what he does.

Carson

Reaction score
I just want to throw this out there as a Penn State alum and somebody who has followed Saquon closely.

People are mentioning how he didn’t do much but then had the 68 yard run.

I just want people to be aware that, that is kind of what Barkley does. That is a typical Saquon Barkley game. He is known for having many carries for few yardage and then exploding with a big play. It’s the style of running back he has always been.

It’s excaserbated by the crappy giants OL he is running behind.

He isn’t known as a guy who gets the tough 3-4 yards consistently. That’s not his game. The problem is though, if you miss a couple tackles on him and don’t wrap him up, he will take it the distance in a flash. That’s what he does.

You just gave him the kiss of death!!! He’s going to average 6-7 a carry now lol

Hardline

Reaction score
Zeke will out grid Barkley.
Barkley only outgains Zeke if he breaks a long one.

SlammedZero

Reaction score
I'm not downplaying Barkley and his skill set, but, didn't that one long run pad his stats quite a bit?

cern

Reaction score
Depends on which qb keeps defense off their rb with successful passing. Giants have superior wr's. If dak's on zeke will have more yards.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Depends on which qb keeps defense off their rb with successful passing. Giants have superior wr's. If dak's on zeke will have more yards.

You can bank on obj getting at least 100 yards by himself.