Who Would You Make NFL Commissioner

timb2

Reaction score
I believe this NFL Season is going to be disappointing and not because the virus. I believe NFL should replace Roger Goodell. THE QUESTION.

WHO WOULD YOU MAKE NFL COMMISSIONER ?

timb2

Reaction score
This season in my opinion will be the worst ever in viewership. NFL has alienated a lot of fans. You need to bring someone fans would believe in and players would ok with. First is the fans not the other way around. If he was younger and better health I would say Jim Brown. So my 2nd choice would be Hershel Walker.. Yeah that's who I think fans would get behind

RoboQB

Reaction score
Semi-serious with this one.
I wonder if Cris Collinsworth would be interested.

I mean, let's face it, the likely replacement will be a nameless employee .
Probably whomever has Goodell's old job.

However, Collinsworth has a law degree and knows that side of the sport.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
https://cowboyszone.com/threads/cowboyszone-forum-rules.239487/

#4 - You will not include profanity or non-family friendly language in your posts.
#5 - You will not post racist, race-baiting or sexually insensitive discussions or comments.
#6 - You will not post religious discussions, comments or content.
#7 - You will not post political discussions, comments or content.
#13 - You will not circumvent the language filter.

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/___...ide-of-the-coronavirus-zone-forum-___.453883/

As the previous warnings have stated, any threads or posts made about the coronavirus in any forum other than the Coronavirus Zone forum will be deleted and your account likely suspended.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Social media is going to be a blast this season. People are getting fired up and they haven't even played a game yet. :popcorn:

As for commissioner I nominate Kevin Warren. He's done enough damage to the Big Ten already.