Who would you rather face-the Cardinals or Rams?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by J12B, Jan 7, 2022.

1. Acceptablename

Acceptablename Well-Known Member

816 Messages
    491 Likes Received
    Cards. If after haven’t a tough game against them and we cant figure them out that should tell you all you need to know.

2. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

41,796 Messages
    20,144 Likes Received
    That’s the burning question which one shows up? There’s a good Stafford and a bad Stafford. We all know he puts up numbers. He’s only had six games this season where he didn’t have at least one INT. He’s thrown 6 INT’s in his last three games. He’s had 4 pick-sixes this season. I like our chances better against a QB that turns the ball over because we’ve thrived off takeaways. Obviously if Stafford has a great game we’re in big trouble. The connection between him and Cooper Kupp has been deadly. The way the Cowboys have been looking the second half of the season there really isn’t a team in the NFC I feel confident we can beat. Even Philly would be a concern because of Hurts mobility.

maryquality likes this.
  3. ChronicCowboy

ChronicCowboy Well-Known Member

4,423 Messages
    8,526 Likes Received
    Rams…they’re underachievers like we are.

4. JohnsKey19

JohnsKey19 Well-Known Member

16,238 Messages
    12,902 Likes Received
    The Rams have more high end talent at the key positions. And a good gameday HC calling the plays. In a one game scenario, that's a tough draw.

Give me Arizona. I have to believe Moore/Dak will be better prepared for the Arizona defense the 2nd time around.

5. CouchCoach

CouchCoach Moderator

CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
    36,834 Messages
    65,691 Likes Received
    Cards, McVay will gain 200 yards rushing with a two li'l ole lady set and one of them will have a prosthetic leg.

6. KJJ

KJJ You Have an Axe to Grind

41,796 Messages
    20,144 Likes Received
    Matt Stafford is 0-3 in the playoffs and one of those losses was against the Cowboys. He’s had 4 playoff TD’s, 3 INT’s and 2 fumbles. His playoff passer rating is 87.8. Despite his big numbers and all the weapons he has with the Rams I’ll take my chances with him. He’s dealing with some demons in the playoffs and he’s had a number of turnovers this season and we thrive on takeaways.

7. Verdict

Verdict Well-Known Member

24,491 Messages
    18,279 Likes Received
    Cardinals.

8. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

63,220 Messages
    74,873 Likes Received
    The 1 thing I do like about the Rams is the QB will have to play from the pocket and I like our chances against any QB stuck in the pocket.

maryquality likes this.
  9. phildadon86

phildadon86 Well-Known Member

16,050 Messages
    22,142 Likes Received
    Really? If we win. Watch how quickly the win gets brushed aside because "the cards arent that great"

There is a poster here who constantly says the win against Seattle doesnt really matter because "they werent that good"

10. phildadon86

phildadon86 Well-Known Member

16,050 Messages
    22,142 Likes Received
    I do as well.

11. lukin2006

lukin2006 Well-Known Member

10,122 Messages
    16,733 Likes Received
    Arizona…

We beat ourself the last game.

cowboyec likes this.
  12. cowboyec

cowboyec Well-Known Member

29,962 Messages
    36,012 Likes Received
    close.
    i would like another shot at az.
    but there is a smugness with the rams....that i'd like to see our defense erase from their faces.

13. DBOY3141

DBOY3141 Well-Known Member

7,284 Messages
    5,808 Likes Received
    Cards. My cousin is a die hard Rams fan...I don't want to hear any smack from him.

14. aikemirv

aikemirv Well-Known Member

14,408 Messages
    7,465 Likes Received
    Yeah, I think I agree. When we were facing that last drive by Arizona, there were just so many things the D had to think about with Murray. Run, pass, scramble, read option. That's a lot to stop in my opinion. Kupp scares me but LA is probably the better choice to face. Diggs had Hurts and D Smiths number last time we faced them. They scare me a lot less than Rams or Arizona.

15. EST_1986

EST_1986 Well-Known Member

8,865 Messages
    12,513 Likes Received
  16. TheMarathonContinues

TheMarathonContinues Well-Known Member

53,672 Messages
    47,669 Likes Received
    Its tough. I think Stafford stinks but so did Goff. I think McVey the head coach is the one to fear against this staff.

cowboyblue22 likes this.
  17. pasando

pasando Active Member

88 Messages
    121 Likes Received
    This is a great question and tough to answer….. It is pick your poison with these 2 teams…. I think either team will have the upper hand on us …. Rams have a better DL and secondary than Cards… Both offenses can make big plays…. I would have to then go with playing against the less athletic QB - Stanford/Rams

maryquality likes this.
  18. Ranching

Ranching Benched

CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
    36,063 Messages
    91,949 Likes Received
    Even though he's a Texas kid, I'd love to beat Murray...

J12B likes this.
  19. BourbonBalz

BourbonBalz Star4Ever

11,612 Messages
    7,318 Likes Received
    As I’ve posted before, I’d rather play the Rams.

20. blueblood70

blueblood70 Well-Known Member

26,564 Messages
    19,261 Likes Received
    dont care

revenge for either one really.2018 ram's playoff game and last week's az game we can get motivated for either.

making the team rewatch the entire game like we would view it sit and watch it , all of either game..:))