Who would you rather have: Wentz or Brissett

Who would you rather have

• Total voters

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Regardless, there will always be excuses for Wentz till he retires......he's the media darling no matter how bad he is nothing is ever his fault.

I think every player and coach in Philly is still enjoying the super bowl honeymoon. But its philly and that fan base will turn on them if this keeps up.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Regardless, there will always be excuses for Wentz till he retires......he's the media darling no matter how bad he is nothing is ever his fault.
Not in Philly dear. Here's the Philadelphia Daily News front cover!:lmao:
img

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Brissett was the QB I liked in the 2016 Draft's mid rounds...I liked him way more than Dak. Glad he is getting a chance to show that he can play

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Brissett was the QB I liked in the 2016 Draft's mid rounds...I liked him way more than Dak. Glad he is getting a chance to show that he can play
I think alot of people were right about his career trajectory. The book on him was he had the talent and traits to be a starting caliber QB, but it was going to take some time

Pape

Reaction score
I think alot of people were right about his career trajectory. The book on him was he had the talent and traits to be a starting caliber QB, but it was going to take some time

watching him in 2016 for the Pats, he was very raw. very