Video: Who would you vote off 'Cowboys Island': Dak, Zeke, Lawrence or Amari?

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'd keep coop. The rest can be replaced by adding multiple players that can help the team.

jay94

Reaction score
Dak averages over 66% career passing completions percentage,

.....but he has accuracy problems? lol

Have y'all checked out Troy and Roger's career passing completions % average?

Roger: 57% career passing completions percentage.

Troy: 61.5% career passing completions percentage.

But they get a pass due to multiple SB Championships, yet Dak who so far has a career 66.1% career passing completions percentage is hot garbage? :huh:

To top it off, Tony Romo had a 65.3% career passing completions percentage with not even reaching an NFC Championship Game, yet he is considered by many as the best passer in Cowboys franchise history.

I would love to know his completions on 3rd down that led to a punt because he dumped it off to Zeke or Witten who was 3 yards before the marker.

Yet, Dak sucks because of his terrible accuracy? :laugh:

You can't compare a qb friendly made era to a different era. Qb numbers are way higher across the board on average.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I'm voting "Tank" off the island. Anyone who thinks he's going to be worth a $22M/year going forward possesses optimism beyond my imagination.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I'm not saying Zeke isn't good but you can find a RB easier than you can a franchise QB. If that's what you are arguing than you are wrong and foolish. We can draft a RB in this draft most likely in the 5th round and still get 1000 yards rushing. You aren't going to find a QB in the 5th round to come in and be a 3000 plus yard passer.

I would not like the chances on either. And just because you don't agree with me and vice versa neither arguement is foolish. You have your belief and I have mine, doesn't make either wrong. Just not liking my chances on either even though a rb may be a little easier and I have stated that before, not liking either though in round 5 thru 7, and there are not alot of Tom Brady in the 6th.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Oh and another thing you are wrong about, the whole Daks best games are after Zeke has roughed up a defense. Let's start with the second Philly game. Everybody knows that Dak and Cooper destroyed that defense in the 4th quarter and over time because they changed the routes. Linehan had them running the same route over and over and Philly cornes were sitting on it. Had Dak and Cooper not changed the routes we lose that game. Had nothing to do with Zeke roughing up the defense. Now his next best game was against the Giants were Zeke didn't play and 3 starters on the OL didn't play either......the other big thing about that game was Linehan didn't make the game plan. So care to make up any other dumb comments that are untrue.

Listen even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then. So you come up with what in a 3 or 4 years span with a small sample of games Columbo and now you beating your chest? Really Hommy! I would hope you could remember 2 or 3 games during that span because I have a slew I can bring up but will not bore you. I will not call you out with any names, I am not that type of person.

Last edited:

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I would not like the chances on either. And just because you don't agree with me and vice versa neither arguement is foolish. You have your belief and I have mine, doesn't make either wrong. Just not liking my chances on either even though a rb may be a little easier and I have stated that before, not liking either though in round 5 thru 7, and there are not alot of Tom Brady in the 6th.
Finding a franchise QB....which Dak is......is much harder than finding a good RB. I will say it again, if you're arguing that it's not easier or just a little easier than thats wrong and foolish. There's a reason why backs aren't drafted high anymore and QBs are over drafted. Brady was an exception by the way and not the norm.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Listen even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then. So you come up with what in a 3 or 4 years span with a small sample of games Columbo and now you beating your chest? Really Hommy! I would hope you could remember 2 or 3 games during that span because I have a slew I can bring up but will not bore you. I will not call you out with any names, I am not that type of person.
Haha that's your reply haha thats the best you can do. Beating my chest? Nah it was too easy to prove that crap wrong and you want to move the goal post. You said Daks best games came because Zeke roughed up the defense. I took his 2 best games and proved that silly comment wrong, i didn't need to talk about anymore games. Nice try though

jnday

Reaction score
Zeke doesn't make Dak thats just a silly and untrue comment. One of Daks best games came without Zeke even playing and 3 all-pro OL out the game as well. This Dak hate agenda is starting to get childish and foolish with some of the comments.

The answer to the question is Zeke. Sure he is a very good RB and helps this offense but he is also the easiest to replace.
If what you say is true, then every team in the NFL would have RBs comparable to Zeke. Zeke is the top RB in the league. You can’t replace a RB like him. Do some more research and you will see just how much Dak depends on Zeke to win. You can’t make a blanket judgment off of 1game. There would be several different players that would be in contention for the rushing title every year if Zeke’s talent is common as you believe.

jay94

Reaction score
If what you say is true, then every team in the NFL would have RBs comparable to Zeke. Zeke is the top RB in the league. You can’t replace a RB like him. Do some more research and you will see just how much Dak depends on Zeke to win. You can’t make a blanket judgment off of 1game. There would be several different players that would be in contention for the rushing title every year if Zeke’s talent is common as you believe.

Oblivious homerism. Gurley was mentioned as a MVP candidate Zeke wasn't. On PFF another source he wasn't even regarded as elite last year.

jnday

Reaction score
Finding a franchise QB....which Dak is......is much harder than finding a good RB. I will say it again, if you're arguing that it's not easier or just a little easier than thats wrong and foolish. There's a reason why backs aren't drafted high anymore and QBs are over drafted. Brady was an exception by the way and not the norm.
You need to examine your requirements for a franchise QB. You lost all credibility in the first sentence of your comments. Dak was the 21st ranked QB for much of the season. That is below average. Does franchise QBs rank in the bottom half of the ranking and struggle to reach 200 yards passing ?

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I never said you would find a back as comparable to Zeke. You don't need the best back in the league to be a great running team. Dallas didn't even lead the league in rushing, Seattle was a better rushing team than Dallas. What i said is its easier to find a RB than a franchise QB. Thats a fact. By the way not a single football player has won anything by themselves. Every QB needs talent to help them win so thats a very silly comment.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Haha that's your reply haha thats the best you can do. Beating my chest? Nah it was too easy to prove that crap wrong and you want to move the goal post. You said Daks best games came because Zeke roughed up the defense. I took his 2 best games and proved that silly comment wrong, i didn't need to talk about anymore games. Nice try though

Prove what crap? You come up with a couple of games but now you won where Zeke had a bad game? What the h--- you win. The guy has been our starting QB for how many d-- years and you are laughing? Really I could come up with numerous game that I would not be able to go to bed I would be typing all night. Too easy because 2 games he rembers where Dak finally does something and now Tarzan is beating his chest. Ok hommy!

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
You need to examine your requirements for a franchise QB. You lost all credibility in the first sentence of your comments. Dak was the 21st ranked QB for much of the season. That is below average. Does franchise QBs rank in the bottom half of the ranking and struggle to reach 200 yards passing ?

Thanks my man and let hommy tell me where our top QB was when Zeke was having a bad game against the colts? What about Denver couple years ago. Listen this guy picked a couple of games where Zeke struggled and Dak finally did something. H--- we would be up all night doing games where he did nothing.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Funny you Dak haters only want to use a certain timeline especially when Dak had a bunch of scrubs to throw to the first half of the season with almost no playing time in preseason. When he got a legit number one receiver he had games over 400 and 300 yards. I look at the entire body of work and not certain stats to fit an agenda.

Dak has records as a passer that nobody has ever done. He also has stats that only 3 QBs have ever done which is Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck........those are passing stats by the way so yes Dak is a franchise QB and you're going to like it because he is fixing to get a long term contract. I'm for one will be happy to have the 2nd most winning QB since entering the league locked up long term.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Funny you Dak haters only want to use a certain timeline especially when Dak had a bunch of scrubs to throw to the first half of the season with almost no playing time in preseason. When he got a legit number one receiver he had games over 400 and 300 yards. I look at the entire body of work and not certain stats to fit an agenda.

Dak has records as a passer that nobody has ever done. He also has stats that only 3 QBs have ever done which is Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck........those are passing stats by the way so yes Dak is a franchise QB and you're going to like it because he is fixing to get a long term contract. I'm for one will be happy to have the 2nd most winning QB since entering the league locked up long term.

I am not a hater but I tell it like it is. H--- when Romo was our QB, I said just because he has all of the passing records does not make him better than Roger, Troy or Dandy Don, Hell I am a heels fan and just because. Roy Williams has more ships he is no where in h--- a better coach than Dean Smith.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Prove what crap? You come up with a couple of games but now you won where Zeke had a bad game? What the h--- you win. The guy has been our starting QB for how many d-- years and you are laughing? Really I could come up with numerous game that I would not be able to go to bed I would be typing all night. Too easy because 2 games he rembers where Dak finally does something and now Tarzan is beating his chest. Ok hommy!
Haha i don't have to beat my chest because i proved someone like you wrong, and it was so easy. I gave you Daks best game cause thats what you said, i added another game just to continue to prove you wrong. Meanwhile you haven't said one fact to back up the crap you made up, you just keep saying i know games for days but i won't........ yep we all think so high of your knowledge, or lack thereof.