Video: Who would you vote off 'Cowboys Island': Dak, Zeke, Lawrence or Amari?

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Haha i don't have to beat my chest because i proved someone like you wrong, and it was so easy. I gave you Daks best game cause thats what you said, i added another game just to continue to prove you wrong. Meanwhile you haven't said one fact to back up the crap you made up, you just keep saying i know games for days but i won't........ yep we all think so high of your knowledge, or lack thereof.

2 games in 3 dam years Ok Columbo, you win. LLLOOLLL

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I am not a hater but I tell it like it is. H--- when Romo was our QB, I said just because he has all of the passing records does not make him better than Roger, Troy or Dandy Don. Hell I am a heels fan and just because. Roy Williams he is no where in h--- a better coach than Dean Smith.
I agree with you on a few things. First Romo isn't better than those guys. Dak isn't better than Romo....yet but he is a better winner and more clutch.

Now that you are a Heels fan i can no longer call you out. Roy is a student of Dean which is where he learned to coach and I'm happy to have him as coach. Good day to you fellow Tar Heel

3rd_n_inches

Reaction score
This isn’t a poll we should entertain in my opinion. It’s like which current Cowboy you hate the most out of these selected few lol smilie face exclamation point

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I agree with you on a few things. First Romo isn't better than those guys. Dak isn't better than Romo....yet but he is a better winner and more clutch.

Now that you are a Heels fan i can no longer call you out. Roy is a student of Dean which is where he learned to coach and I'm happy to have him as coach. Good day to you fellow Tar Heel

Lol, you earned some points back with me by being a heels fan.

Plumfool

Reaction score
It’s Lawrence. QB are hard to replace and playing musical QBs waste years off of a team. Amari threatens defenses and that’s very important to how this team is desgined. Zeke is the engine.

Lawrence is elite but his back injury nakes it a risky investment.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Dak averages over 66% career passing completions percentage,

.....but he has accuracy problems? lol

Have y'all checked out Troy and Roger's career passing completions % average?

Roger: 57% career passing completions percentage.

Troy: 61.5% career passing completions percentage.

But they get a pass due to multiple SB Championships, yet Dak who so far has a career 66.1% career passing completions percentage is hot garbage? :huh:

To top it off, Tony Romo had a 65.3% career passing completions percentage with not even reaching an NFC Championship Game, yet he is considered by many as the best passer in Cowboys franchise history.

Yet, Dak sucks because of his terrible accuracy? :laugh:
I laid a big ol' Like on yer' post, for the 20% of virtuous merit pertaining to the #4 in it's factual statement & that other 80% in the relaying of reiteration as ,,,you ought not be kicking shade on the #9 ya know, Bro?o_O

dallasdave

Reaction score
Well er I just thought that maybe you know er that you could post some messages you know I could stay the sound like you being kicked in the head by a dam horse but I guess you can't you know er. Apparently Drew fist of ****** who wants attention.
:laugh::lmao::lmao2:I could stay the sound like you being kicked in the head by a dam horse

Them

Reaction score
...We need them all for at least another season...including Dlaw… I abstain...
F3Vk3ef.png

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Exactly, Dak is the one player that limits the offense like no other. Dallas is making a huge mistake to sign Dak to a long term contract. Signing him insures that the QB position will have average play for the next several years. That is unacceptable to me.

After Meredith,Staubach,White,Aikman, Romo, I'd say we have a long HISTORY of Stud QB and yes we are spoiled as we are America's team baby......Now after 24 years of misery we have fallen to new low levels at QB with Dak where reaching 200 yards of passing is considered by some here elite QB play:omg:....oh well down and down we go we we will ever win another SB nobody knows.....Out of the 4 cut # 4....

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
If I can get a repeat performance out of Tank, I wouldn't vote off any of them but since Tank won't ever be the same, I'd vote him off.