Who would your new head coach be?

Cwby41

Reaction score
Im still first with Harbaugh I feel he is everything this organization needs. We need a guy thats a bit like a bully and has that tough demeanor. Than stay out of his way and let him do what he does. LOL as Im typing this never happen with Jerry.
But definitely right type of guy for us

elcowboi

Reaction score
It won't matter who the coach is until Jerry fires the GM. If that doesn't happen, it'll just be status quo.

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
Someone who the Jones's would take seriously. Someone who could get the most out of your Quarterback. That to me is Sean Peyton. Well respected, good track record and can get the most out of dak. Yeah I'm going for it.

ArtClink

Reaction score
Smart players know just to get in good with Jerry. If you're one of Jerry's "guys" no head coach can do anything to you.

That's part of the organizational dysfunction. It's also why Jerry only has an interest in certain coaches and some coaches would never work for him.
This is a huge part of the problem. As I watched the amazing divisional playoffs, I’m so jealous of all these teams where the hc has full authority to waive a player if they’re not performing. To look at Vrable, Shanahan, Reid, those guys have the power to mk critical decisions but we are stuck with the fuhrer and son who would rather die than give up dictating every facet of our team.

As a fan who grew up watching the 70s and 80s Cowboys and then watching the dynasty Jimmy built, I never would have seen a scenario where a drunken hillbilly from Arkansas would buy the team, run ALL football operations including functioning as the teams phantom hc and see the whole damn thing get dragged in the dirt for decades with no end in sight. At this point, remove the star from the helmet, put the fuher’s profile outline on the helmet and just call it the Dallas JonesBoys. Close the damn curtains!

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Garrett's tenure was a decade of 8-8's & you're not happy with a coach that went from 6-10 to 12-5 in 2 seasons. Sad fanbase!

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Really don't think hiring used up coaches is the answer here, unless you can magically get a 70 year old Bill Belichick to town. And even that probably wouldn't end well. I'd actually love Tomlin here.

Since Jerry has made it clear that college coaches aren't an option, I'd either grab one of these young hot shots on Shanahan or McVay's staffs or poach an Andy Reid guy.

Not bad... the Rams' OC Kevin O'Connell may be the Broncos' next HC along with DQ.......Eric Bieneimy with KC gets interviewed but no one bites, they may feel Andy Reid is the real OC...and the 49er's OC Mike McDaniel is available but not much buzz on him at this time. Probably because they are a running team and ain't flashy and/or have QB problems, Lance hasn't progressed much and Garrapollo is Garrapollo. Don't think he is ready to be HC in the NFL. I feel we are stuck in purgatory, MM for now and KM for later....or another puppet already on Jerry's staff.