Whoever Thinks Weeden will Lead us To Victory Gitt!

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
GITT?:huh:

Google and Bing search engines weren't much help for me. Can someone give me (who is still using a flip phone) a little help?

Sasquatch

Lost in the Woods
Reaction score
He played well against the Commanders last year and versus the Eagles last week. He was abysmal against the Cards last year. I suspect he will have good moments and bad against Atlanta with the team emerging from the game 3-0.

JD_KaPow

jimnabby
Reaction score
Didnt make one, thought we would win a cloe one though bc 9 is the best QB in football besides 12.
It's true, you didn't make one, but you did say the following about that game:

"We screwed"
"Murray is going to come out firing, I wanna see Jerrahs face when Murray goes for 150 yards and 2 TDS."

GiveDezdaBall88

Reaction score
It's true, you didn't make one, but you did say the following about that game:

"We screwed"
"Murray is going to come out firing, I wanna see Jerrahs face when Murray goes for 150 yards and 2 TDS."

YEah was wrong, Phila's O-line is awful. 9 was the difference in that game, you cant break that guy's will no matter how much pressure you throw at him. Got the chin of stone

GiveDezdaBall88

Reaction score
Troll your way and GITT out...all you do is hate everything....signs of a troll...

I hate everything? what are you talking about? 9 is the second best QB in the sport and we win the SB this year with him healhty. He is our entire offense

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
YEah was wrong, Phila's O-line is awful. 9 was the difference in that game, you cant break that guy's will no matter how much pressure you throw at him. Got the chin of stone

How about Dallas' defense being a difference. All you do is make excuses for Eagles OL, not giving credit to Dallas D.