Who's going to camp in Oxnard?

unreeaal

Reaction score
Who going to camp in Oxnard? Just curious as family and I had gone last several years until last year and wanted to know if anything changed recently. It appears to me that now you have to join the preferred membership for $20 AND now another $10 for field access? It used to be just the $20, now its $30 a person if you want to be on the field? Anyone know? Thanks

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm going to Foxboro. Next year I'm definitely going to Texas

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I might show for a day, or two since work wants me in the area around that time.
I'm only consulting so I can probably wander off until someone starts screaming and then I'll just show up within an hour, or so.
T'would be cool, if I can make the opportunity work.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can't do it this year. But if I can, I will plan a road trip next year and go for a day or two. Too long away to say for sure, as I may need to take my trip in the spring.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Thinking about flying out this weekend, still have a house to attend to. Sounds like a good enough excuse to me even though we will never actually go further South than Ventura :muttley:

Jstopper

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Can't imagine why???? :popcorn:

gallery_medium.jpg

Jerry should really consider moving camp out of that hole...

Best state there is

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Easy there Hank Hill !!

https://external-preview.*******/4WrOBB1rBKZW1hfi0_fqmUmSxTm8KfjRFzfIS3CVRlk.jpg?auto=webp&s=018f160bd3b151f13d5eac4d3fcd240ddfb57084
url

Just watched every episode of this. Dont know why I couldnt get into it when I was younger. Great series

Tussinman

Reaction score
Just watched every episode of this. Dont know why I couldnt get into it when I was younger. Great series
Amazing writing and great character development. It took me till my 20s to actually understand the show, for the current generation it would be too edgy and smart for modern viewers

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Why not? Only need to make $40 an hour to have a crappy small apartment and nothing else. Lol
sorry, we dont make the penance that people make in some other states.

All places arent as expensive as socal and the bay area. Here is the beauty of making more money, even though it costs more to live here. While the people living in te South have a super low cost of living, that 60k they make doesnt magically change when they travel. So yeah, we pay more in taxes, we pay more for a house, but our annual salary seems to allow us to do a little more thanthose making that 60k a year combined. I traveled to 9 games in 2014.

Wife just got a raise and promotion today as a matter of fact. Comes with a possible bonus depending on if she meets goals. That bonus could get up to 14k next year alone. IM a teacher and make considerably more than teachers in most staes.... yeah, Ca sucks. That 450k we have in equity in our 2 houses really blows also.

I can be at a lake in 10 minutes, snow ski in 60 minutes, at ocean in 90 minutes.

Yep, I am counting down to the days where I can move to tornadoe or hurricane land.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Back to training camp, we are leaving the house early monday so we can be at Monday and Tuesday practices. We stay at a cheap hotel 3 miles from camp. We will golf at the golf course right next to training camp Tuesday afternoon.

Yes, it looks like you pay the 20 and then pay additional 10 dollars if you want on that south side of the fields. It says FIELD ACCESS... but you dont get on the actual field. That is the side of the fields where the offense mostly works also. It is FREE to get in if you just sit in the bleacher area..... still not sure which I want to do. I dont really care about autographs. 3 years ago, Zeke just walked right up to where we were and my daughter got his autograpgh, I just stood there and didnt even move towards him, even though I was teh ONLY person that was wearing a Zeke Jersey. Parking looks like they are really trying to rape us now. 20 bucks for a car, and 40 bucks for a big car like a suburban.... a totl joke. I think the gof course told us we could leave our cars there and walk over ast time we were there. I think I may call them and see if we can do that.

We hit the craft beer places in the evening to practice one of our hobbies... craft beer tasting.

JayFord

Reaction score
I’d have to put a whole lotta miles on my shoot scooter and Betsy ain’t built for it

Tangle_Foot

Reaction score
I wasn't going to go but then I heard that they were auctioning off Zeke's empty plane seat and you must be present to win :laugh:

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
* just a ever so brief "drive-by" observation,,, pretty please @Idgit ?

How could a person not love an animated series that kicks off every episode with the "Pffffttt" sound of cracking open a cold frosty beer,,,:lmao: