Who's hiring in Dallas?

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
Anyone here hiring in the Dallas area?

Cali has gotten too expensive for us. With a third kid on the way we can't fit into our tiny two bedroom rental anymore, and can't afford to pay triple the rent for one more bedroom. Buying a house here is out of the question as well.

With that said, I'm looking for programming/IT work, but would do anything that pays well. Just so I can get a job somewhere else and get out of here.

So, who's hiring?

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
c0wb0y_m0nkey said:

Cali has gotten too expensive for us. With a third kid on the way we can't fit into our tiny two bedroom rental anymore, and can't afford to pay triple the rent for one more bedroom. Buying a house here is out of the question as well.

With that said, I'm looking for programming/IT work, but would do anything that pays well. Just so I can get a job somewhere else and get out of here.

So, who's hiring?
Have you tried www.monster.com? I had luck there and also www.careerbuilder.com.

Reaction score
c0wb0y_m0nkey said:

...but would do anything that pays well. Just so I can get a job somewhere else and get out of here.

So, who's hiring?

My yard needs mowing.....

Call me!

GTaylor

Gif Dude
Reaction score
Last 2 jobs I had were from recruiters who saw my resume on-line. Turned out both jobs weren't even posted, they were only given to recruiters to fill. So my advice would be to contact as many recruiters as possible and hope there's a hidden position out there.

Just curious, what language do you program, C++, Unix, Java, RPG?

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
Visual Basic, PHP, Oracle, and MySQL are what I have the most experience in.