Who's the pick at 17

817Gill

Reaction score
CJ Henderson. Best CB available on the board who’s only weakness is a propensity to skip out on making the tough tackle.

Instantly becomes our CB1, which makes our secondary unit make a lot more sense.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
K'Lavon Chaisson.

I think that pass rusher is still a need, despite the Smith signing and I think that Chaisson is the best in the draft after Chase Young.

I also feel that the Cowboys believe that they can fill their need for corner with a good option in round 2.

I feel that Dallas' plan for 2020 is to make their front seven as strong ads they can and rely on them to carry and cover for some expected shortcomings and inevitable transition that they will have in the secondary.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
This draft is one that has a lot of guys I’d be happy with snagging. If Kinlaw falls you run up to take him. I can see ya going chaisson as well. If Henderson isn’t there at 17 I think they could go diggs or Fulton. Safety in second maybe?

cowboyec

Reaction score
i reserve the right to change...but if it were held tonight...
Florida CB CJ Henderson...2nd best CB in the draft.

if he's gone...Lsu DE K'Lavon Chaisson...best pass rusher not named chase young.

jlust22

Reaction score
I think the Cowboys probably want either Henderson or Chaisson at 17 but I think there’s a very good chance both will be gone. So, I’m going to go with Diggs at 17 as the pick.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Chaisson or kinlaw.I would prefer a trade up if those 2 guys start falling rather than settle for a Cb.

Jeffkills

Reaction score
If somebody doesn't fall, but Love is there, trade down ala Brady Quinn..

Or grab the sexiest WR.

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
Realistic targets if they’re there in the order I think the Cowboys would take them:

1. Kinlaw: too talented to not take if he falls to 17
2. Henderson: second best CB, our biggest weakness
3. Lamb: too talented to not take at 17, our WRs would be unreal
4. Chaisson: second best EDGE player in the draft

I’ll be pumped with any of those four and sorely disappointed if we don’t get one of them.

JBS

Reaction score
K'Lavon Chaisson.

I think that pass rusher is still a need, despite the Smith signing and I think that Chaisson is the best in the draft after Chase Young.

I also feel that the Cowboys believe that they can fill their need for corner with a good option in round 2.

I feel that Dallas' plan for 2020 is to make their front seven as strong ads they can and rely on them to carry and cover for some expected shortcomings and inevitable transition that they will have in the secondary.

He's probably the pick if he's available. I can't see him being there. The dropoff at edge after him is significant..he's too athletic to drop..I bet he goes before 17

Daillest88

Reaction score
K'Lavon Chaisson.

I hope Chaisson is the pick. And I believe they could get a good corner in the second

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why do many still say WR. We have Cooper and Gallup. They are not going to take a WR to play slot until the later rounds if at all.

Chaisson, Kinlaw, Henderson. All options. Is Delpit still considered in this range?

Last edited:

Carson

Reaction score
Why do many still say WR. We have Cooper and Gallup. They are not going to take a WR to play slot until the later rounds if at all.

Chains on, Kinlaw, Henderson. All options. Is Delpit still considered in this range?

Delpit is sliding lately

I hope Chaisson is the pick. And I believe they could get a good corner in the second

IMO getting Chaisson and a guy like AJ Terrell is an A+ for me

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I'm all in on Xavier McKinney.

For too long have we ignored the S spot and now we get the chance to add a REALLY REALLY top quality player and we are finding excuses not to.

Guy is a swiss army knife back there

morasp

Reaction score
Here are 10 guys and they're predicting up to eight QBs + OTs in the firs 16 picks. And Queen and Swift could go ahead of us as well.

1 Young
2 Okudah
3 Brown
4 Simmons
5 Chaisson
6 Henderson
7 Kinlaw
8 Lamb
9 Jeudy
10 Ruggs

Last edited:

JBS

Reaction score
I'm all in on Xavier McKinney.

For too long have we ignored the S spot and now we get the chance to add a REALLY REALLY top quality player and we are finding excuses not to.

Guy is a swiss army knife back there

Based on a few reports that I have seen..Dallas has not shown any interest in Mckinney whatsoever