Why all the Crayton bashing

cowboys5

Benched
Reaction score
:star:patrick crayton has be decent for the cowboys. also he helped us beat the Commanders with his game winning td catch from testeverde like 4 years ago.

but besides that look at some of the past starting receivers we have had.
antonio bryant
keyshawn johnson
joey galloway
terrell owens
rocket ismail

now offcource crayton is not better than galloway or t.o, but crayton is just asked to be # 3 and is probably better than the rest of that list.

crayton runs good routes and has good hands

he maybe slow but he gets open often..

justbob

Just taking it easy
Reaction score
cowboys5;2424963 said:
:star:patrick crayton has be decent for the cowboys. also he helped us beat the Commanders with his game winning td catch from testeverde like 4 years ago.

antonio bryant
keyshawn johnson
joey galloway
terrell owens
rocket ismail

now offcource crayton is not better than galloway or t.o, but crayton is just asked to be # 3 and is probably better than the rest of that list.

It's his punt returns with the wave the ball around with an out streched arm and then jump out of bounds or down we are griping about ..Not that he is over rated as a number 3 and should be 4 behind Austin:D

SteveOS

Dedicated to Sports Gaming
Reaction score
birdwells1;2424974 said:
Good Morning Patrick.

LOL.

Patrick is a great possesion receiver, a good third down guy. Remember, it wasn't too long ago, he was loved by all, as our 3rd down stud.

Austin showed up last night, for sure!

MaineBoy

Reaction score
is this Patrick's mother ?

The vast majority of time he is invisible because he can't ever get seperation...oh, wait - he is a threat on every punt return to get 5 yards; on a good return...and don't even get me going on his choking in a huge playoff game and giving up on the final pass route....He does talk a hell of a game though.

Have a nice day Mrs. Crayton.

Reaction score
cowboys5;2424963 said:

antonio bryant
keyshawn johnson
joey galloway
terrell owens
rocket ismail

I think fans don't like Crayton because he runs his mouth too much and is too inconsistant.

sbark

Reaction score
that probably means if he were to ever get hurt and miss a few games, how several would then admit they miss him......

ala Row W SS, Kosier, Romo etc.........

the board ought to start a second post count.....bashcount........right under the total count.......

for now just to see %.......i think some would be surprized to see their own high percentage........

this is a Pro Cowboy site........constructive critisim is one thing.......demolition is another....

Word Mofo

Reaction score
So is Crayton now the #4 WR? I saw Austin playing the #3 role and Crayton only returning punts.

Also, my wife noticed how Crayton never holds the ball close to his body on punt returns. MY WIFE!!!

Reaction score
Crayton is overpaid..... and should be cut to free up some money.

He plateau'd 3 years ago and is on the wrong side of 30.

Reaction score
Word Mofo;2425187 said:
So is Crayton now the #4 WR? I saw Austin playing the #3 role and Crayton only returning punts.

Also, my wife noticed how Crayton never holds the ball close to his body on punt returns. MY WIFE!!!

It drives me nuts!!!!!!!!!

He has ALWAYS done that and is a fumble waiting to happen.

He carries the ball like Primetime except the closest he is to 4.2 is his 35 yard dash time...

AKATheRake

Reaction score
cowboys5;2424963 said:

antonio bryant
keyshawn johnson
joey galloway
terrell owens
rocket ismail

There's not 1 guy on that list that PC is or will be more talented than. That goes for Antonio Bryant and Rocket Ismail. You're telling us PC is better than Sheshawn? PC won't even have a better overall career than any of those guys. I'm not knocking PC nor embracing the guys on your list but come up with some better information to prove your point.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I always liked him but I'm thrilled to see him in the slot again. It's his natural spot and he'll be good there.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
Pick6TerenceNewman;2425110 said:
I think fans don't like Crayton because he runs his mouth too much and is too inconsistant.

Ding, Ding, Ding !! We have a winner !

He isn't as good as he thinks he is.

Miles Austin > Crayton

I hope he has become our #3 WR.