Why all the negativity?

ESisback

Reaction score
Project much, Sweet Pea ? Unhappy, complaining, or feeling embarrassed because Jerry sucks and his team underachieves every year ? And will continue to. Nah. The only thing embarrassing here is you Little Girls can’t hear the truth without attacking people.

Attacking?!? That’s funny! Who’s doing the name calling? My friend is a Cowboy fan who would rather be hopeful, optimistic, and realistic while actually enjoying the game of football without crying all the time. What are you?

Cebrin

Reaction score
But, you see the movie first. That's my point. The season hasn't started yet and Zeke sucks, Dak sucks, MM sucks, Quinn sucks etc......
Oh make no mistake, I understand your posture regarding the negative tripe here. I for one don't think any of them suck. However, I am not surprised by the disposition of others considering the current track record we have.

Cebrin

Reaction score
The difference is, the same movie is always gonna suck, and you never chose it to be your favorite. There's no chance of the outcome being any different, no matter how many times you watch it. :)
How about a vehicle analogy? The Cowboys are like a car company that's been around for while. They've made some bangers, and have a nice following. After a while of making unreliable, faulty transportation, people stop wanting to invest in it. It's just human nature.

dcstar

Reaction score
Why all the negativity?

Folks must think you need a legitimate excuse to drink in the afternoon. lol

***fixed LMAO

Last edited:

Sully

Reaction score
1 playoff win in 5 years with this QB
No NFCCG appearances in 25 years
One of only 3 NFC teams to not even make it to the NFCCGin 20+ years
Forget about SBs in 25 years

Why the “positivity” would be a better question

In the word of Cardinals QB Kyler Murray: " The Cowboys are AZZ! " He is a 23 yr old QB that has never seen the Cowboys do a darn thing but win in the Forbes Magazine. So the above post about sums it up for Dallas fans.

ESisback

Reaction score
In the word of Cardinals QB Kyler Murray: " The Cowboys are AZZ! " He is a 23 yr old QB that has never seen the Cowboys do a darn thing but win in the Forbes Magazine. So the above post about sums it up for Dallas fans.
The Cowboys are “AZZ”?!? What kind of moronic “modern” slang is that? What exactly is that code for? And why should anyone (aside from that 23 year old, entitled punk’s friends and family) care what he thinks?