Why all the negativity?

jnday

Reaction score
There you go again label’s and name calling. Reality is the correct way to view life, so by ignoring it speaks of a warped view of reality which you seem to have but your allowed your view, sad you can’t afford others the same. This isn’t the corps you don’t get to tell people how to think and that just bothers the lifers mentality in you. Sad sad way you go through life.
After seeing how some posters ignore problems or sugarcoat them , it makes me cringe when I think about them approaching regular, everyday life with that mindset. I have never seen a problem solved by ignoring it or defending it. Some of these posters reminds me of parents that defends their kids when they know they are raising little brats that needs a spanking and some behavior modifications.

ESisback

Reaction score
I don’t think anybody has been dwelling on the problems, but those problems comes up repeatedly when they are not fixed, so they remain a topic of discussion. None of us has any input when it comes to this team, good or bad, so I guess we have nothing to discuss if we look at things that way. We can ignore the problems and never discuss them. That should be fun. The amount of negative conversations at any given time is a direct reflection of the team’s lack of success on the field.
I agree. I’m just responding to those who are certain we’re doomed, or those who lump us in with teams that have never won anything.

ESisback

Reaction score
He doesn't see the positive posts. He only sees the negative posts and then assumes all the other posts are negative as well. He even called out another poster who hates negativity like he does. That was a great little exchange. Remember that @ESisback when @Rockport claimed you were always negative? :laugh:

I must have missed that one!