Why all the negativity?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Ranching, Jun 11, 2021.

1. blueblood70

blueblood70 Well-Known Member

19,435 Messages
    14,008 Likes Received
    this is the bullspit i cant stand get the flip over it..its way in the past , stop living there..jeez if you cant enjoy the team i n some way you ate not really a fan,

consult a professional to work through it and they will tell you to move on im sure of it..therapy brah you need it..

2. CouchCoach

CouchCoach Moderator

32,144 Messages
    55,956 Likes Received
    He was an unique player and played both ways.....on the same plays.

3. Haimerej

Haimerej Well-Known Member

2,938 Messages
    3,793 Likes Received
    What better way to pad your stats?

4. blueblood70

19,435 Messages
    14,008 Likes Received
    and for some reason you absolutely without a doubt know we dont have talent..how about watch the fracking season before you sell it down the river..

this is the crap i cant stand..you know its bad because you say its so..

you are a PRO talent evaluator??you read minds , you knw the future..show me that paycheck that proves you work for an NFL team....

its why we fracking watch the season, critique it AFTER..

Ranching and Corso like this.
  5. Corso

Corso Offseason mode... sleepy time

30,637 Messages
    53,971 Likes Received
    [​IMG]

6. blueblood70

19,435 Messages
    14,008 Likes Received
    :laugh::grin:

7. Aviano90

Aviano90 Go Seahawks!!!

14,797 Messages
    21,429 Likes Received
    Team would have had more success if the positive fans weren’t such failures. :muttley:

Ranching and Haimerej like this.
  8. Tangle_Foot

Tangle_Foot Well-Known Member

5,074 Messages
    21,434 Likes Received
    :laugh::lmao::lmao2:

9. Haimerej

Haimerej Well-Known Member

2,938 Messages
    3,793 Likes Received
    Negativity reigns!!!

***some type of metal... probably from a Nordic country is playing***

Ranching, Aviano90 and Corso like this.
  10. Reid1boys

Reid1boys Well-Known Member

4,334 Messages
    3,717 Likes Received
    IM 51 and prior military. I have been married for 32 years and have 4 great daughters. We are healthy and I LOVE the Dallas Cowboys. I have already booked flights and bought tickets for the home opener, New Orleans, the Chargers.... and Im debating on the Chiefs or Vikings game. I am hopeful EVERY year, because Ive seen too many teams go from crap to SB in one year.... the Rams have done it twice. The difference between winning and losing is razor thin and anything can happen. Life is too short for me to go into the season being negative.

How can I be negative about my absolute favorite time of the year?

Typhus, Swagger, blueblood70 and 3 others like this.
  11. Ranching

Ranching Zone Supporter

30,319 Messages
    79,080 Likes Received
    Salud!:clap:

12. Reid1boys

4,334 Messages
    3,717 Likes Received
    we have been so bad for so long you would think there would be at least a dozen teams with more SB titles..... hey, how many teams have more Lombardi trophys than the Cowboys?

13. Reid1boys

4,334 Messages
    3,717 Likes Received
    and about what....5 teams change GMs and coaches every year... new coach, same crap. How many coaches the Lions, Chargers, Dolphins been through in the past 20 years? How has anything changed with the new guys?

Corso likes this.
  14. Corso

Corso Offseason mode... sleepy time

30,637 Messages
    53,971 Likes Received
    There are a lot of poignant and good points on both sides of the fence in this thread.
    Good job @Ranching !

Ranching and Aviano90 like this.
  15. jnday

jnday Well-Known Member

12,787 Messages
    9,119 Likes Received
    Just an observation, it would take a really weak-minded person to be miserable because the Cowboys are not good. If fans let Cowboy failures effect them negatively in their everyday life, then they have problems that are much bigger than a football team. The Cowboys are entertainment, nothing more. The team’s won/loss record directly reflects the negativity expressed by the fans. Last season was bad and the negativity reflects it.

Swagger and Ranching like this.
  16. wecasa

wecasa Well-Known Member

361 Messages
    474 Likes Received
    Man I've been sold the same bill of goods for so long, I don't even know what to think anymore. So many times I've seen the coaching changes. The player changes. Free agent signings. Yet when the curtain gets pulled back, the great and powerful oz is revealed to be Jerry Jones every time. And every time since 95 I think it's OK to be excited, the rug is pulled out for underneath me and I'm told "wasn't that entertaining?" I'm tired. I'm beaten down by years of being sold a lemon. Every year it's harder and harder to be a fan. But I can't root for another team. Since the 70s I've been a fan. The leadership and accountability is lacking. The asthma feild is closed and the inmates seem to run the asylum. But I'll keep watching and hoping that something changes.

MountaineerCowboy and jnday like this.
  17. jnday

jnday Well-Known Member

12,787 Messages
    9,119 Likes Received
    You make a good point. From all the years that I have been a fan, I have seen teams and players that gave me hope and I liked those players. The current roster has some good players that I like, but there is fewer likable players on this roster than probably any team that I can remember. Part of the problem is that the players that are considered as stars on the team have not lived up to their contracts. That dampens their likability IMO. A lot of that likability comes from success and the current roster has not achieved much during their times as Cowboys.

18. jnday

jnday Well-Known Member

12,787 Messages
    9,119 Likes Received
    I couldn’t have said it better myself.

19. jnday

jnday Well-Known Member

12,787 Messages
    9,119 Likes Received
    I agree and this draft didn’t do much to change my mind. There are a lot of character concerns with these players and there is a bad history in Dallas with players like that. All of those mid-round picks don’t excite me at all considering the team’s track record of success in those rounds. I am waiting before I form an opinion, good or bad about these players.

20. Swagger

Swagger Well-Known Member

3,379 Messages
    3,658 Likes Received
    Fair play I respect that man. I hope you all have a good time.

75boyz likes this.