Why all the negativity?

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Ranching, Jun 11, 2021.

1. davey999

davey999 Well-Known Member

3,492 Messages
    2,258 Likes Received
    It's an opinion, dude. Take it easy.

Captain-Crash and Corso like this.
  2. Ranching

Ranching Well-Known Member

29,300 Messages
    76,660 Likes Received
    Sorry ma'am, I was just messing around.

3. Rockport

Rockport AmberBeer Zone Supporter

26,686 Messages
    25,296 Likes Received
    No, you haters are always negative. No matter what you try and tell yourself to make you feel better.

daboyzruleperiod and Melonfeud like this.
  4. Rockport

26,686 Messages
    25,296 Likes Received
    It’s a ****** opinion.

Melonfeud likes this.
  5. Rockport

26,686 Messages
    25,296 Likes Received
    So you have no hope. That’s sad.

6. Jammer

Jammer Retired Air Force Guy Zone Supporter

5,108 Messages
    2,877 Likes Received
    I agree. It's amazing how the Patriots were able to win all those Super Bowls in the salary cap days. What was I thinking?

7. Captain-Crash

Captain-Crash Well-Known Member

7,700 Messages
    9,817 Likes Received
    the negativity? What part? The old tiny brain juvenile guy who jumps from thread to thread crying about "haters".or the guy who cries about people not having a good debate, then resorts to name-calling because he has one opinion and that's his and nobody else is right.? naw haven't seen anything that looks like negative on here!

Brax, jnday, Hagman and 7 others like this.
  8. Hadenough

Hadenough Well-Known Member

6,417 Messages
    7,431 Likes Received
    I cheer for the Cowboys and you cheer for Dak. I think Dak is over hyped and you don't like it. I also think Dak is more of a 12th to 15th ranked QB and you don't like that. Your going to look back in 5 years and say hmm maybe that guy was right.

Captain-Crash, 75boyz and Ranching like this.
  9. Melonfeud

Melonfeud I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.

21,983 Messages
    33,166 Likes Received
    "Yo, BROUGHAM'S, who did "team Italia" futbol play against last nite? as on an entirely different type of forum, one of my associates from Austria was all happy they'd went up 3 to zip? ( I watch soccer on the telemundo channel w/ sound turned off , sometimes myself):starspin:

ColoCowboy, Ranching and Aviano90 like this.
  10. Aviano90

Aviano90 Go Seahawks!!!

13,778 Messages
    19,949 Likes Received
    They played Turkey. Dominated the entire game but it was scoreless in the first half. They just put too much pressure on the Turkish defense and the floodgates opened in the 2nd half.

Ranching and Melonfeud like this.
  11. Melonfeud

Melonfeud I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.

21,983 Messages
    33,166 Likes Received
    *Copy&thanks, my Man!
    :thumbup:

Ranching and Aviano90 like this.
  12. MaineBoy

MaineBoy Well-Known Member

1,058 Messages
    787 Likes Received
    no offense taken, Cupcake :)

13. Blackrain

Blackrain Well-Known Member

2,878 Messages
    3,866 Likes Received
    Not so Rocky I have plenty of hope and very much expect that we will have some really good football to watch . I believe we can win the division and if we stay healthy win a playoff game .

Anything more than this has proved positive to be an unrealistic expectation for a franchise that is run as a family hobby rather than a professional NFL Franchise . In a professionally run NFL franchise that wants to win a Championship everything works towards having the best possible players and staff at every position on the team .

In short my Cowboy brother we are strapped with the Jones family building the TEAM year after year . This is a constraint that no player .coach or fan can help overcome. They have shown year in and year out the limits of their talent and capability and even though they could buy the best in every front office position as there is no salary cap there they refuse to admit their over their heads and continue mediocre team building that just will not get you to a SB .

So rather than be sad and negative I have just changed my expectations to making the playoffs and will enjoy the season

MaineBoy and Ranching like this.
  14. Rockport

26,686 Messages
    25,296 Likes Received
    I cheer for Dak like I cheer for all the players do that the team can win.

Melonfeud and Ranching like this.
  15. Mr_C

Mr_C Carharris2

10,272 Messages
    11,189 Likes Received
    Some like to complain. In some way it brings them happiness or at least satisfaction. Let em be. Mostly they make it interesting here.

The problem is that they bring this negative angry attitude to real life situations as well and that affects others.

Melonfeud likes this.
  16. Mr_C

Mr_C Carharris2

10,272 Messages
    11,189 Likes Received
    I don’t think it’s a family hobby really. They want it bad. They are just football stupid.

17. Beaker42

Beaker42 Well-Known Member

5,933 Messages
    4,966 Likes Received
    Ranching I love ya and your posts man ......... i’ve lost total hope and faith in the owners and FO to put competent coaches on the field to help our players succeed. Other teams who shall remain nameless look like actual teams while we look like complete garbage. It’s horrifying how bad things have gotten and the owners refuse to put out the fire.

Hadenough and Melonfeud like this.
  18. Beaker42

Beaker42 Well-Known Member

5,933 Messages
    4,966 Likes Received
    Your last sentence is spot on.

Captain-Crash likes this.
  19. noshame

noshame I'm not dead yet...... Zone Supporter

8,655 Messages
    6,222 Likes Received
    There was a standard.

That standard gas never been the same since Jerry uttered the words " I handle everything from jocks to socks "
    That said, I'm optimistic he's listening to and hiring some football people now.

20. Sydla

Sydla Well-Known Member

46,970 Messages
    69,810 Likes Received
    Don't apologize. I had accidently counted a win outside the 25 year window. LOL.