Why Dallas Fans hate the Dallas Cowboys soo much...

Cowboy_4_Life

Reaction score
Just wondering since almost every post is negative in this forum and other Dallas forums. Man, after reading some of your post I believe that you are the eagles and Commanders fans.

:bang2::bang2::bang2:<----- Where are the Dallas fans.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
this is the first thread of its kind... I think you've stumbled upon a new invention!

bigE79

Reaction score
Cowboy_4_Life;2321955 said:
Just wondering since almost every post is negative in this forum and other Dallas forums. Man, after reading some of your post I believe that you are the eagles and Commanders fans.

dude,dont start this...having disagreements with friends is what got AJ in the news:star:

Cowboy_4_Life

Reaction score
Hate PacMan.
Hate Wade.
Hate Defense.
Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate.

Can't you people be happy that you are 4-1 and not going for a record like 5-11 like in years past?

Oh, where were you then? Probably, saying you are an eagles' fan.

magic-sword

Reaction score
Hate is a bit strong, I see expectations raised from last years performance not being fulfilled to ones hope. It's how they are playing, their PERFORMANCE!!! not record.

Hate, not quite. If you got a grade of C in school did you think you got it because the teacher HATED you?

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score

"Why, why, why?

Then you call up your girlfriends
and go, "Why?"

She go, "I don't know.
My man ain't home." "Why?"

Then you call up your mother
and say, "Mama, why?"

She go, "I don't know, your father
ain't home." "Why? Why?"

- Why?
- Hear the ladies go, "Why?"

:cry2:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Just a thought. But many here confuse hate with concern for their team.
We love the wins. Sometimes we hate a trend (not getting to the QB enough, though Ware is doing all he can to reverse that), sometimes we don't like what we perceive as complacency. Sometimes we don't like the coach (see all the anti-Zimmer of the past, though anti-Stew sentiment is suddenly thought of as heresy.

Don't confuse concern with hate.

goons

Reaction score
The Dallas media made careers exposing the excesses of the 90's Cowboys, and they've all been sitting like vultures, waiting for something to happen with this team. Granpa Urine was out there telling Wade his team stinks after the last WIN. All of them are looking for Pacman or TO or Tank meltdowns to exploit. So fans hear this and get all worked up like the media tells them to.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score

10 years without a playoff win will do that to people. You may also want to pick up tips on the difference between being critical (sometimes overly so) and hate.

hockix

Reaction score
Cowboy_4_Life;2321971 said:
Hate PacMan.
Hate Wade.
Hate Defense.
Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate Hate.

Can't you people be happy that you are 4-1 and not going for a record like 5-11 like in years past?

Oh, where were you then? Probably, saying you are an eagles' fan.

We simply have a better team than what they showed on the field up until now.
And don't want to be complaisant just caus we won against worse team.

MONT17

Reaction score
I hate the guy that told Jerry there r no WRs in the 07 draft that could help this team! I hate the guy who drafted Barbie with the 18 pick overall! I hate the guy that is trying to sell this weekends game tix for 150 each! I hate the fact I have to drive 6hrs to see my Boys play! Is that enough hate?

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score

:violin:

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
that's the drawback of being a perfectionist fan rooting for America's Team...

emphasis noted above

CowboyMark

Reaction score
What we don't have a right to bash our team? Teams will always get bashed period. Doesn't make a diffrence how good or bad the team is. We are happy that they are 4-1 but there are obvious flaws. Pointing out the obvious and critsizing it is not hate. Just some opinions. I don't hate the boys(except T.O.). Right now I think there is too much critisizm but I think it will get better.

Meat-O-Rama

Vegetarians are so stupid.
Reaction score
Expectations have been growing and growing for this team since Parcells got here. As much as the team has lived up to the expectations and had great regular seasons, it hasn't come to fruition in the playoffs. I think basically people want to get out front of it and point out the negatives so that if the playoffs don't go our way again, they won't feel burned. They'll be able to tell themselves they saw it coming all along. Unfortnately, along with a lot of the valid points being made, there is an equal amount of people posting in all caps making demands of Jerry to hire/fire/sign people, and those tend to be the most visilbe posts.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
With success comes fair-weather fans. A lot of them don't remember how bad the team used to be. Part of being a fair-weather fan is short-sightedness. They can't stand losing teams, which is why they're fair-weather. Every little flaw is the teams impending doom drawing nigh, and thus the fair-weather fans' time to jump ship.

I'm not saying some criticism is legitimate. But it seems like 90&#37; of the posts/threads here are negative these days. That's the only explanation I got.

utrunner07

Reaction score
peplaw06;2322221 said:
With success comes fair-weather fans. A lot of them don't remember how bad the team used to be.

Yes, and then there are others that have been fans long enough to remember past glory days and then look at this team and see some things are lacking...

This team has gotten way to much credit and hype before they have done anything, this "hate" in the past few days is simply coming back to reality...