Why did so many have the Niners winning this?

RaZon

Reaction score
I had a thread talking about how I was scared of this game ,,,,why? Why did so many not give us a chance, well? Hell, we were at home.

Beating up on the....Eagles, Giants Washington didn't fool anyone, while the Niners are dealing with Rams,Cards and Russell Wilson, that is something totally different, was that it?

Everybody picked the Niners, we got no respect.

Haimerej

Reaction score
Because try as we might, this team can't hide it's flaws. Fans have been talking about how talented the team is for years.

Talented players don't commit stupid penalties. Talented players are consistent. Talented players don't always need everything to go right to make something happen.

Mark Sanchez has more playoff wins than this franchise since 1995. Let that sink in.

kwcool619

Reaction score
Because try as we might, this team can't hide it's flaws. Fans have been talking about how talented the team is for years.

Talented players don't commit stupid penalties. Talented players are consistent. Talented players don't always need everything to go right to make something happen.

Mark Sanchez has more playoff wins than this franchise since 1995. Let that sink in.

Nothing like a butt fumble. LOL.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I had a thread talking about how I was scared of this game ,,,,why? Why did so many not give us a chance, well? Hell, we were at home.

Beating up on the....Eagles, Giants Washington didn't fool anyone, while the Niners are dealing with Rams,Cards and Russell Wilson, that is something totally different, was that it?

All things being equal --- they have Bosa we have Parsons, they have Mitchell and Samuel, we have ... ahem ... well, then --- me feeling was that the 49ers had the killer instinct we did not.
Also, I saw the 49ers play last week agin the Rams and the 49ers showcased a 2-RB gashing, full-steam rushing attack. I thought to meself, "Blimey! Let's have none of tha! Cowboys can't stop the run!"
Yes, that's me, analytical and knowledgeable.
220px-Arthur_Askey.jpg

Lutonio

Reaction score
Because of how bad the Dallas offense has looked since all the way back to the New England game. Simple as that.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score

Here's my theory: Our Cowboys don't cater to winning at home! No pleasing the non-exuberant Dallas fans; we prefer it on the road.

Again, we just don't believe in pleasing the wine & cheese crowds at home. It's not our way. Winning at home isn't really a challenge.
Nevertheless, we scared the pea-pea out of those Niner fans towards the end of the game, didn't we? Mission accomplished! :grin:

As Dallas typical Dallas Cowboys, players they're infinitely more selective than that! There's nothing like shocking them on the road!!

Last edited:

lkelly

Reaction score
Because past performance is a predictor of future results in this case. Only the soon to be bankrupt continues to bet on Jerry's team breaking through. They are as consistent as the sun risng.

Creeper

Reaction score
I think the reason everyone was picking the 49ers is because they beat up on a very good Rams team the week before while Dallas left their starters in against the Eagles practice squad for 3/4 quarters so they could pile up personal accomplishments. Dak has looked like a .500 team since their bye week.

Praxit

Reaction score
..they could literally see how hungry and physical SF plays. Dallas fans we're whistling in the dark about this.
'
Coaches FAILED to bring the intensity up, again. Rich kids in Dallas uni's.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They are far better at the head coaching position.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
I think the reason everyone was picking the 49ers is because they beat up on a very good Rams team the week before while Dallas left their starters in against the Eagles practice squad for 3/4 quarters so they could pile up personal accomplishments. Dak has looked like a .500 team since their bye week.
Well said.

Tim93gt

Reaction score
Because of how bad the Dallas offense has looked since all the way back to the New England game. Simple as that.
This. Right. Here.

Offense looked lost since the New England game. The elephant in the room that no one at the Star wanted to acknowledge, but every week we could see it just wasn’t working.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
We are soft. That’s it. People saw two styles snd soft in the playoffs doesn’t win.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score

The playoffs represent the best coaches, gameplans and players. Our flaws were going to be exploited early and often. That is why SMART football people picked the Niners to win. And even had we pulled off a miracle comeback...we would have lost next week. Stop HOPING this or that may break our way...and start FIXING your flaws!!!!!!!!!