Twitter: Why do Cowboys fans get labeled as bandwagoners?

Zordon

Reaction score
We're leading the league in attendance for the 10th year in a row. Granted, we have the biggest stadium, but I highly doubt most teams would get up to 90k+ every game if they had the capacity.

Meanwhile, compare us to Atlanta. They have a new world-class stadium and were in the Super Bowl three years ago, now look at them. The photo below was taken 2 minutes into the 1st quarter today.

I'm sick of hearing about how much we're bandwagoners. If anything, we are one of the most loyal fanbases in the NFL.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/attendance

S6knIFM.png

Last edited:

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
I've never understood that either. How do you bandwagon a team that has been meh 19 out of the last 24 years.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Cowboys fans I rarely hear referred to as bandwagon.

People use other words like trashy, annoying, pathetic, delusional, etc.

Oh well, it doesn't phase me. Through all the joy and pain.

Super_Kazuya

Reaction score
I agree with the sentiment but you can’t really go by home attendance. For as much as this team’s fans fill up opposing stadiums on the road, AT&T is frequently filled up by road teams’ fans as well. The big stadium does play into that.

EST_1986

Reaction score
A perennial loser can’t qualify as a bandwagon team. Now there’s “fans” that are only outwardly fans when we’re winning.

JayFord

Reaction score
When it comes to cowboys haters they still act like aikman irvin and smith are still playing and when we lose its shocking and it makes their week

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
We're leading the league in attendance for the 10th year in a row. Granted, we have the biggest stadium, but I highly doubt most teams would get up to 90k+ every game if they had the capacity.

Meanwhile, compare us to Atlanta. They have a new world-class stadium and were in the Super Bowl three years ago, now look at them. The photo below was taken 2 minutes into the 1st quarter today.

I'm sick of hearing about how much we're bandwagoners. If anything, we are one of the most loyal fanbases in the NFL.

S6knIFM.png

They probably carried over that idea from the 90's, when there actually were a ton of bandwagoners.

GenoT

Reaction score
I had no idea people were referring to me as a bandwagoner:huh:
Well let me add this to the list of things I couldn't give a damn about:laugh:

Go Cowboys! Over 50 years of support:flagwave:
That's a lot of wagon riding:)
Nobody refers to you as a bandwagoner. You’re referred to as The Menu Jinx. :rolleyes:

ArtClink

Reaction score
Theres no such thing as a bandwagon cowboy fans except prior to 1995 cause we havent won anything since.

BigD5

Reaction score

S6knIFM.png

Cause that’s how great this team used to be. We were so awesome that we have sucked for 30 years now and fans STILL can’t get over their hatred for us