Why Do I Have to be logged in to Read?

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
I just deleted all my cookies...a clean slate thing :rolleyes:

When I returned to the Zone, I had to log in to read.

I want to be able to read once in awhile without my screen name appearing....because I plan to be here 24/7 and I DON'T want my husband to see it, LMAO

What's the scoop?

k19

Reaction score
Go to edit options and click "use invisible mode" Thats what I would do if I didn't want my SO (significant other) knowing I was on here all day *whistling dixie*

I dunno about Reality but I know the Honda site I mod/Admin on we lock most of the forums from non members because it saves a bit of money. Since every forum someone views and every thread someone reads is a hit it just makes it easier to keep BS traffic down. Most trolls won't take extra time to register they'll just go somwhere else. Thats OUR reasoning

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LaTunaNostra said:
I just deleted all my cookies...a clean slate thing :rolleyes:

When I returned to the Zone, I had to log in to read.

I want to be able to read once in awhile without my screen name appearing....because I plan to be here 24/7 and I DON'T want my husband to see it, LMAO

What's the scoop?

We want to watch your every move.

Your husband paid us to keep a log of time you are logged onto the site...he kept saying something about blackmail lol

On a serious note it is nothing major right now, we have done this in the past and may do so from time to time.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
We want to watch your every move.

HA!!
You don't have to watch to know it's like a bee in a flower garden.

Your husband paid us to keep a log of time you are logged onto the site...he kept saying something about blackmail lol

BP, he changed my entire pc pw last week. Funny, but I recollected those old DOS precedures fast. Try again, Mr. IT. When he got home, he said, "wow, you're getting smart".

On a serious note it is nothing major right now, we have done this in the past and may do so from time to time.

Cool. But how come I keep seeing "guests"..are they in "invisible" mode? Didn't know it even existed.

K-19..since I post so much, I prolly won't use the invisible mode..I'd have to just keep logging back in. I just want the non-log in option or (inv mode) as a pre-emptive type thing...like next month when the household will be forced to live thru every preseason game in tv....appearing to tone down the Zone usage might somewhat relieve that "pressure".

When you are about to go into a six month "battle" (to the death!), you must go prepared. :lmao2:

k19

Reaction score
LaTunaNostra said:
K-19..since I post so much, I prolly won't use the invisible mode..I'd have to just keep logging back in. I just want the non-log in option or (inv mode) as a pre-emptive type thing...like next month when the household will be forced to live thru every preseason game in tv....appearing to tone down the Zone usage might somewhat relieve that "pressure".

When you are about to go into a six month "battle" (to the death!), you must go prepared. :lmao2:

Trust me I know EXACTLY what you are talking about. My wifes already worn out on football. She was "thrilled" in one sense that I was going to be getting rid of directv when we moved into an apartment and "thrilled" in another sense when I brought home the sirius portable and tuned it to NFL radio :D

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
k19 said:
Trust me I know EXACTLY what you are talking about. My wifes already worn out on football. She was "thrilled" in one sense that I was going to be getting rid of directv when we moved into an apartment and "thrilled" in another sense when I brought home the sirius portable and tuned it to NFL radio :D
The Direct TV I never got any flack from. Before we got Sunday ticket six years ago, we had the NBA ticket for him. And that was hoops almost EVERY night and late at night...

My one ace in the hole is this:

"Praise God I don't do Fantasy Football". :)