Why do you either have to be a Hater or Homer?

Discussion in 'Overtime Zone' started by john van brocklin, Dec 3, 2021.

1. Section446

Section446 Well-Known Member

11,129 Messages
    10,067 Likes Received
    Dak is above average.

2. GORICO

GORICO Well-Known Member

CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
    5,826 Messages
    5,426 Likes Received
    mr JWeekender------ you may be much more of an expert on this issue than me......so thanks for warning

3. GORICO

GORICO Well-Known Member

CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
    5,826 Messages
    5,426 Likes Received
    mr rocy---true that....my response was meant as joke....but i am not a gifted comedian

rocyaice likes this.
  4. Cowboy Lover

Cowboy Lover Well-Known Member

8,145 Messages
    5,147 Likes Received
    The less people get it the more gifted you are. :cool:

5. GORICO

GORICO Well-Known Member

CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
    5,826 Messages
    5,426 Likes Received
    aww man....you are one of those encourager types....may whatever blessing you may give be given back to you double portion

Cowboy Lover likes this.
  6. Cowboy Lover

8,145 Messages
    5,147 Likes Received
    But...there are degreees.

When you have some jackass beech HERE....who criticizes you for not adoring s play to his expecations.....it gets weird.

This forum memember who is a troll....once told me ....."dak has been throwing these passes his whole career" I understood our forum isn;t normal.

7. Cowboy Lover

8,145 Messages
    5,147 Likes Received
    Why thank you, my kind sir. I receive these kind blessings, and return them to the ether wind as they may flow.

8. rocyaice

rocyaice Well-Known Member

52,037 Messages
    46,005 Likes Received
    I think that's the advice someone gave Dane Cook and Carrot Top...was it you?

kskboys likes this.
  9. john van brocklin

john van brocklin Captain Comeback

16,674 Messages
    13,111 Likes Received
    So is this thread gonna make it to 10 pages???
    Llooll!!!

10. boysbeyond4ever

boysbeyond4ever Active Member

237 Messages
    152 Likes Received
    Because we as a society have moved to a place where objective truth that we can all acknowledge and understand and accept no longer exists for too many people - I am even guilty of this on occasion though I try to be aware and avoid doing this sometimes with more success than others. You combine the absence of objective truth we all can agree upon and add in the desire to "own" the person they are discussing issues with rather than perhaps convince the other person or people of the validity of their viewpoint, and thus those people can never acknowledge objective truth because it may prove them incorrect and thus the "Loser of the battle", and this is how you end up here. It's sort of like saying "This news channel is biased" but still watching a news channel every bit as biased or even more biased because it's biased toward they way you think.. It is very much the same. We are a polarized nation, we are polarized fans.

Vtwin, kskboys and Aviano90 like this.
  11. Aviano90

Aviano90 Go Seahawks!!!

16,436 Messages
    23,938 Likes Received
    Biased is a moderate term now. If the extremists on an issue were just biased the divide between the two sides would be significantly decreased. The gap is so wide now on every issue there is no room for middle ground.

Vtwin, Captain-Crash, shabazz and 3 others like this.
  12. boysbeyond4ever

237 Messages
    152 Likes Received

Yep, you're right. We all look like the boys on South Park in the episode where Kyle's girlfriend reches puberty and her breasts grow and they all start acting like primates fighting over her.

Aviano90 likes this.
  13. Aviano90

Aviano90 Go Seahawks!!!

16,436 Messages
    23,938 Likes Received
    Sad thing is most people actually realize their all or nothing mentality but are still fine with the extreme view.

kskboys likes this.
  14. Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius

Calvin2Tony2Emmitt2Julius Active Member

253 Messages
    109 Likes Received
    Prescott
    3170 7.6 416 287 0.69 23 8 101.7 157 0.377 41 6 51 18 107
    5th Rated Qb in the League, 7th in yards . 2nd in comp %
    Qb of an 8-4 football Team.
    You Tell me why. The mans being lied about. I mean he is 2nd in Comp % and some fool on here says he inaccurate
    no one likes to see their team ripped for trolling Sake.
    I have never called anyone a hater and Have taken on the mantle of Homer with pride.
    Cool though

15. boysbeyond4ever

237 Messages
    152 Likes Received

Everything is very odd like that now., but it is sad too. Cutting off your nose to spite your face seems a virtue now.

Aviano90 likes this.
  16. Furboy

Furboy Well-Known Member

23,924 Messages
    25,942 Likes Received
    I is sad. I have to get on the plane soon to go home. I don't wanna. I had so much fun at MFF, and I love fursuiting! It's a dream come true!!!! Can't wait till my next con. Anyway, back to the topic at hand. I just wanna see the Cowboys do well. I'd say I'm more Homer than anything when it comes to this team. My furry attire all has Cowboys on it lol.

17. shabazz

shabazz Well-Known Member

7,387 Messages
    12,085 Likes Received
    ......except some here are fighting for Dakotas nads......to each their own

Captain-Crash and kskboys like this.
  18. shabazz

shabazz Well-Known Member

7,387 Messages
    12,085 Likes Received

Equus in the house!

Furboy likes this.
  19. Furboy

Furboy Well-Known Member

23,924 Messages
    25,942 Likes Received
    Yaaas

20. BourbonBalz

BourbonBalz Star4Ever

11,486 Messages
    7,145 Likes Received
    Let’s face it. At least 1/3 of the posters on here are trolls. Another 1/3 come on here for no reason other to ***** and moan about something all the time and think they should be NFL scouts or GMs (LOL). The rest are really good posters and fully support the team.

Last edited: Dec 6, 2021