To me it’s very educational
Learned a lot from guys here about the CBA and how the cap works
Plus if you want to know anything about the cowboys you can find it here
Never search dozens of sites for news when it’s all right here
And it’s entertaining
This site is full of future GM’s and HC’s lol

conner01

Reaction score
The ignore button is truly a wonderful thing. Makes the posting here more enjoyable. Every 6 months or so I will typically clear out the ignore button to see if anything has changed. A few of the same always seem to go back on.
It’s their badge of honor lol
I don’t think I’ve ever put but one poster on ignore and don’t even remember who it was

JBond

Reaction score
After chatting with the same core for almost twenty years, it becomes a habit. How many remember Star Power's old forum? I, like many, ended up here after it closed.

Living in KC does not give me much opportunity to chat Cowboys football. Happy this forum has flourished over the years.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I used to visit this site for actual discussion about our Boys. Now it's gotten so bad that if you aren't singing sunshine and rainbows about everything the cowboys do, you will get insulted. There is no real debate here.
you should always speak your mind regardless of others.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Seriously. Do i look like that when i laugh ?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Because there aren't many Cowboys fans where I live, so there isn't anyone to commiserate with me when they let us down. The Browns fans don't feel sorry for us and the towel-waving drunks have had a decade to practice counting to six.

TDHND

Reaction score
It's a way for me to talk about the Cowboys from Indiana. I just don't get on here enough.

jaybird

Reaction score
Ever since @waldoputty started a thread on Monday about favorite posters, I have been thinking about what compels me to read, comment and follow this site?

Aside from the obvious, a life-long Cowboy fan, I think first and foremost, I am here for the in-depth knowledge of the Cowboys and the NFL. I played college football for a couple of years back in the Southwest Conference days and, despite being a student of the game (euphemism for not actually having the talent to be a starter), my understanding of the game has been greatly enriched by this site. I appreciate the tidbits of information from those that attend a game in-person, from the running commentary during the game and from those that provide a postmortem review. We may not always agree, but I certainly enjoy the diversity of opinion.

Which brings me to a second reason I continue with this site: by and large, most are reasonable respectful of other's opinion. A good debate is an art and many on this site are really good at expressing their opinions. Unfortunately, many have either lost the skill of honest discourse or, sadly, never developed it. All too often social media is characterized by a view that says, "not only am I right, but you're stupid for having a contrary opinion". While some of that occurs on this site, I have generally found that most are passionately polite. And, I have found that many self-moderate the discussion.

My third reason for returning time and again is that this site is well moderated. I like the clear definitions of unacceptable behavior and appreciate the mods' consistency in managing the site. I can't recall a situation where a thread was closed without thinking that it was well deserved.

Lastly, I return to this site because of the many "characters" that post -- by and large, I find this site incredible entertaining and that is directly a function of the humor and humaneness that many of you inject into the conversation.

Why do you frequent this site?
Love my team and this site is good toilet bowl
reading

conner01

Reaction score
I had to deep six a few folks back when we had a political forum. Never ignored anyone over a football comment.
I have one
Been a couple I gave serious consideration
I have no problem with people not agreeing with me
I do get ticked at those who lack mental bandwidth