Why Do You Visit This Site?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
There are some very knowledgeable posters on this site as the OP said.
I'll admit to getting caught up in foolish arguments but have learned to hit the ignore button as I'm sure some have with me.
It's a real study in social psychology.

The ignore button is truly a wonderful thing. Makes the posting here more enjoyable. Every 6 months or so I will typically clear out the ignore button to see if anything has changed. A few of the same always seem to go back on.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
The ignore button is truly a wonderful thing. Makes the posting here more enjoyable. Every 6 months or so I will typically clear out the ignore button to see if anything has changed. A few of the same always seem to go back on.

I take my time with it. But when somebody finally finds his way on my list there is no way hell ever get off it again.

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Information about my team primarily followed by humor, some of you guys are funny.

Yeah, there are some super funny dudes on here. I can name them. Still think we should do a stand up comedy routine ala Robin Williams and Chris Farley or Chris Rock

giphy.gif

Skillit

Reaction score
I found this place after 15 years at the ranch; I just got sick of trolls and a few of the mods.

I read often but hardly post.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
To find out all the news about the Cowboys and discuss the goings on about them be it in the offseason or during the season. And news about them will be shown here in minutes as a new thread. Although many of us disagree on here, we can have adult discussions about our disagreements. Not everyone but 99% of us. The mods do a great job at keeping the community nice and cordial. It's also a good place to vent your frustrations about the team and lord knows there has been tons of that the last 2 decades. I have never seen this team win anything in my adult life (I will be 34 in a few months). So yeah, I vent a lot on here.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
To get the latest news and rumors ......... and point and laugh at Trolls

ghst187

Reaction score
You mean like become a Patriots fan? :D
Ha! Good one! That’s like buying into the dot.com bubble market right before it crashed.
Brady will retire soon (and I suspect Beli will follow) and they will be back to the relevancy they had in the 90s