Why is Jeff Heath still starting?

Playmaker247

Reaction score
I hate to beat a dead horse but why the heck is heath still starting? I mean this dude is awful. The play last week when the ball literally hit him in the helmet tells you all you need to know about him. Will the coaching staff give Wilson an opportunity to take over the starting spot?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I hate to beat a dead horse but why the heck is heath still starting? I mean this dude is awful. The play last week when the ball literally hit him in the helmet tells you all you need to know about him. Will the coaching staff give Wilson an opportunity to take over the starting spot?

If you listen to a few fools on here, its because the players really like him and voted him in as captain. LOL

NumOneQB

Reaction score
I’ve been asking this question since last year. The only reasonable response I’ve heard is “because he’s cheap and you can’t pay everyone.”

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

If you cant beat him in practice then he still starts. Wilson did make some plays but hasnt been healthy, thats part of it. He also wasnt the only db to not catch the int.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The ball hitting a Safety in the back of the helmet is the most idiotic method of evaluating a Safety that I've heard.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Cowboys could stand an update at Heath’s position, but this is not a valid reason. It’s not uncommon for DBs to get hit with passes because It’s pretty difficult to watch the QB the whole time and still stick with the receiver as he makes his cuts.

DHCBF66

Reaction score
Who do we have to replace him? I'm sure the coaches see more in practice than we do! Thats why....