Why is our "Homefield Advantage" away?

juck

Reaction score
Why does this team play crappy at home?But away its like a home game for them.Some crowds even cheer louder for us.I have a feeling we blow out AZ.

Boysboy

Reaction score
juckie;2314458 said:
Why does this team play crappy at home?But away its like a home game for them.Some crowds even cheer louder for us.I have a feeling we blow out AZ.

Yeah-in both of our road games this year, there were NO complaints here of a lack of intensity AND getting our foot off the gas pedal.

juck

Reaction score
Boysboy;2314463 said:
Yeah-in both of our road games this year, there were NO complaints here of a lack of intensity AND getting our foot off the gas pedal.

Because we simply play better starting with Romo.

juck

Reaction score
BigDinAZ;2314473 said:
I think it's the field...

I have heard others say that about the crown QBs hate it.Hopefully the new stadium isnt like this.

BigDinAZ

Reaction score
I want grass, plain and simple... I don't like the fake stuff. Too slipery

Brandon

Benched
Reaction score
Our crowd has been pretty loud all home games this season. The turf is a piece **** to start. Its to comfortable for our team in Texas Stadium.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I expect 35,000 Cowboys fans at the game this week. Our 9th home game of the year.

CowboyMark

Reaction score
There are cowboy fans everywhere but Arizona always seem like a home game. I would love to go to arizona one day and watch the cowboys. Heck I already went to San Diego a couple of years ago and saw a ton of cowboy fans all over the stadium. It must of been a third of the stadium were cowboy fans.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
Hostile;2314523 said:
I expect 35,000 Cowboys fans at the game this week. Our 9th home game of the year.
Are you going Hos?

I'm to broke to go. :(

Boysboy

Reaction score
CowboyMark;2314540 said:
There are cowboy fans everywhere but Arizona always seem like a home game. I would love to go to arizona one day and watch the cowboys. Heck I already went to San Diego a couple of years ago and saw a ton of cowboy fans all over the stadium. It must of been a third of the stadium were cowboy fans.

Why don't people in Arizona even care about football? Remember that '03 game they played there b/w the Fins and Chargers b/c So. Cal got hit with forest fires, that they had to move the Mon Night game there?

One of my dad's colleagues attended that game, and even though it was for FREE(aside from a donation for a few dollars)...the minute the beermen STOPPED walking around the stands to sell was ALSO the same minute the fans got up and LEFT.

So it seemed like the only reasons why most of these fans even attended this game was b/c it was free AND it was a good opportunity to hang out and get drunk.

DaBoys4Life

Benched
Reaction score
Boysboy;2314463 said:

thats not true.....

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
juckie;2314458 said:

Because we are America's Team :D