Why isn't Blake Jarwin Starting?

Cmac

Reaction score
They are who we thought they were.....guess Dak's gonna say "We'll learn from this."

Chrispierce

Reaction score
Tell you what...I want Jarwin much more on field in snaps. Witten good player,but not as agile anymore. He’d make that TD play before...and I know Jarwin isn’t going down from that contact. He’s too fast and physical.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
They are who we thought they were.....guess Dak's gonna say "We'll learn from this."

I actually want him to go off and call out his defense on that damn podium. He needs to say it like it is. Stop that Jason Garrett garbage and do and say what needs to be done. These team will never learn if they keep getting away with this little stupid mistakes and not get called out for it.

Swagger

Reaction score
Big fan of Big Witt and the guy is an absolute legend but come on man...time to call it a day!

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
The fact of the matter is our TEs are below average at best. We're arguing over marginal players. The fact that Witten can unretire and immediately assume a prominent role highlights the sad state of the position. how smart is it to feature multiple TEs sets when all of your TEs are marginal NFL players? This is a largely overlooked issue with the team.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Lol, that’s cute. Your simple little mind is reduced to fantasy (“uhhhh, well, you live in pine bluff Arkansas!!”).

Meanwhile, back in reality, you actually moved to Houston.

:lmao2:
yes, I moved to Houston...you can't be this dumb...can you? you know Houston is the 4th largest city in the US...

in the meantime in pine bluff you are tipping cows on Friday night LOL

let me give you a piece of advice....free...on me..

given your single brain cell can get over whelmed trying to think of multiple things at the same time, stick to one topic and keep it really simple....

btw, nice try with the fake ID name...really nice try

so tell me son, why are you so insecure? what's at the root? you want to talk about your childhood growing up? was your dad abusive? did you mom fiddle with you peepee? what's the root cause of you insecurity...lets get that out and get you on your way to healthy mind....