Why Jason Witten might not make the Hall of Fame

BermyStar

Reaction score
Props OP for a well thought out "Devil's Advocate" post. A nice change of pace to read.

That said, I think Witt will be "Gold Jacket Witt" first ballot.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
He's a lock, but I think the OP makes good points. It can be argued that Witten was a compiler.

Hagman

Put Niland and Green in the ROH
Reaction score
I think that he'll just barely miss out being inducted as a TV analyst, but, yea, he's a lock as a player.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Why Jason Witten might not make the Hall of Fame
tenor.gif

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Still say we need an IQ requirement to post here. Another example is this post.
You say that because so many of you on here can't get past that with your precious Mr Cowboys Qwitten. This guy spewed all this stuff about grit, determination, what it takes to be a champion, blah, blah, blah then he QUITS on his team out of nowhere a day into the NFL draft to go SUCK in the booth only to have them fire him and his hairpiece only for him to come CRAWLING back to the circus ran by carrot top. Listen I know its not a popular view around here with so many brainwashed fans but it's the truth and I only speak facts. Sorry they hurt your little feelings.

PS, now they didn't bring back LP due to him, probably the greatest long snapper ever, a guy who has never made a bad snap in his life all because he was going to surpass the QWITTER in games played. Can't wait till we lose a game this year on a long snap and we miss the playoffs for it and it all has ties to jason Qwitten :laugh:

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Lol haha no....he’s a certified lock for the hall of fame. He was a media darling and his on field play went above and beyond

KB1122

Reaction score
To be clear, I think he gets in. I don't mind that. He was a very good player. I just think he's more of a borderline case (at a tough position to get in).

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don’t think we need an IQ requirement to post here. Most people are smart enough but the culture of the board isn’t one for serious discussion about the Cowboys. It’s more about pushing biased narratives in an attempt to ultimately be proven right, being argumentative and/or being sarcastic. There aren’t enough serious posters here to flip the culture of the board so most people either adapt and play the same game or ultimately leave after realizing the place is toxic.
It's only as toxic as you allow it to be. If you ignore or mostly avoid the extremists, and don't take it too seriously, it can be a fun distraction and somewhat informative place.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It is specifically stated in the Cowboys fan handbook that these types of posts are not to be made until at least 2-3 weeks after the draft so we all know when the boring part of the off-season begins.
I just reread the rules, and I think you must've deleted that one... accidentally, of course. :D

lkelly

Reaction score
I thought this was one of those threads where you post the title of the shortest book ever.