Why the 10 character requirement?

Reef Engineer

Reaction score
Why do we have a 10 character minimum requirement on posts? It doesn't really add to much since you can simply hit the space bar and type in nothing and it will be accepted ... just annoying to have to resend after getting the note is all!

Sometimes you want to be concise and simply say "done deal" (oops, not long enough - please try again.)

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Reef Engineer said:
Why do we have a 10 character minimum requirement on posts? It doesn't really add to much since you can simply hit the space bar and type in nothing and it will be accepted ... just annoying to have to resend after getting the note is all!

Sometimes you want to be concise and simply say "done deal" (oops, not long enough - please try again.)

I think it is just a Vbull software issue....same with not being able to use too many of the board provided emoticons....IMO both are annoying. :mad:

Reef Engineer

Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
I think it is just a Vbull software issue....same with not being able to use too many of the board provided emoticons....IMO both are annoying. :mad:

That was the other thing I wanted to complain about! We need a "biatching forum" - ha ha.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to strain the brain and come up with at least ten character spaces as a response ... could be difficult. :D

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Reef Engineer said:
That was the other thing I wanted to complain about! We need a "biatching forum" - ha ha.

Oh well, I guess I'll have to strain the brain and come up with at least ten character spaces as a response ... could be difficult. :D

When in doubt put in some "....'s" :p