News: Why the Dallas Cowboys will devour the Philadelphia Eagles

Fmart322

Reaction score
Eat ****, roll over, and die...in THAT order!:facepalm:

Crawl back in your hole, as a right to bellow before a game is a decades long affair...grow up!!
You must be the author I'm guessing with a reply like that.
Learn to take criticism about your writing. Be a duck and let roll off.
There's no need for for a personal attack.

risco

Reaction score
Why the Dallas Cowboys will devour the Philadelphia Eagles
https://thelandryhat.com/2018/12/06/dallas-cowboys-devour-eagles/

...Dear America – Cowboy Nation doesn’t care about your team, so excuse me for not realizing the little things within the division. For example, Cowboy Nation didn’t know the Philadelphia Eagles won back to back games for the first time this season with their victory over the Washington Commanders.

Simply put, some things never change. Example – The Dallas Cowboys are the greatest NFL franchise in the history of the universe. That’s a constant fact.

Here’s “another one” – in my DJ Khalid voice – Philadelphia cheesesteak sandwiches are horrible, especially when topped with Cheez Whiz. What in the world is Cheez Whiz anyway? Stop acting like a city full of terrorists and top your sandwiches with 100% Real American Cheese like we do in Dallas. Chant with me: U-S-A! U-S-A! U-S-A!

A win is a win especially against a division opponent, but I doubt that the Eagles are full of confidence after beating a Commanders team that used Colt McCoy and Mark Sanchez – two backup quarterbacks. Sanchez had been on the Commanders roster for two weeks (he signed November 19th) and the Eagles defense let him pass for 100 yards in two quarters...

Wait a minute! Those philly cheesesteaks are the best I’ve ever had... in fact I will not eat a cheese steak anywhere else but Philly... still don’t like the team... just the cheesesteaks... just the cheesesteaks.

CCBoy

Reaction score
You must be the author I'm guessing with a reply like that.
Learn to take criticism about your writing. Be a duck and let roll off.
There's no need for for a personal attack.

Before offering journalism development...get a clue, first...:muttley: