Why the Rams will win Super Bowl LIII

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
why they will LOSE, the Refs and the NFL cant let the Rams win, its would further the Gaff and the embarrassment..if this game is close the refs will call flags to help NE along..and no it wont be conspiracy they will just call everything they see that even grey area that they could let go but legally call..
The calls in NE favor have been happening since 2001 (tuck rule). Why change anything now but the NFL may want a changing of the guard

boysfaninMI

Reaction score
you sir are correct and that will be the only reason they would win that's why the rams are now there in the first place and the refs and theleague made that happen

My GOD you guys are cry babies. Can't be grown men, I'll just assume some kids hijacked their Dad's account. NO grown men I know whine like that.

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We all know the Pats are winning and will continue this improbable dynasty.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
they'll win b/c the league and its owners desperately need this to succeed.

https://cdnassets.hw.net/5b/**/cf7a4ea04c0d9aebf2c2f1ad71a3/hks-ramsstadium-01-los-angeles-nfl-entertainment-district.jpg
100 percent correct. They couldn't push the all LA Superbowl with the Chargers though, would be too scripted. Same thing happen with the saints and Katrina, Ray Lewis and Peyton retiring and countless other times. I expect the league will win Brady another one when he is ready to retire.

blumayne38

Reaction score
WHY THE PATS WILL WIN SUPERBOWL LIII

1) RAMS AREN'T AN NFCE TEAM

2)
HZsBGm4.jpg
That’s pathetic, But but but this is a young mans game :muttley: the nfl is becoming a joke all thanks to its president super fan

erod

Reaction score
The rams are about to be outcoached. There players have to win this game. Don’t think brady won’t be getting that ball out quick. They will run off tackle and outside all night. Something we should have done.
I have no doubt Belichick will have his defense ready for McVay.

However, he can't seem to solve Wade Phillips.

Interesting game.

kuyyo_morro

Reaction score
In the eight Super Bowl appearances in the Brady/Belichick era, the Patriots have scored a total of just three points in the 1st quarter.

This means Bellichick adjusts the scheme.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I have no doubt Belichick will have his defense ready for McVay.

However, he can't seem to solve Wade Phillips.

Interesting game.
I refuse to root for the rams. But it wouldn’t hurt my feelings if the pats win and brady retires. Don’t like the rams cause we lost to them. Gonna eat me up all offseason. Our dang Defensive coach out interviewing instead of full concentration on the game plan. If there was any team in the NFL to stop there run it was us.

nobody

Reaction score
In the eight Super Bowl appearances in the Brady/Belichick era, the Patriots have scored a total of just three points in the 1st quarter.

This means Bellichick adjusts the scheme.

Wow, that's an insane stat.

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
Aaron Donald Here is something to seriously consider about Donald. His ceiling as a player is literally, “greatest defensive player of all time.” That might seem like an absurd praise, but it really isn’t. If you prefer your praise tempered, “greatest defensive lineman of all time” is still very much on the table. Bill Belichick’s read on Donald? “He’s basically unblockable.”

Tom Brady, like any quarterback, is susceptible to pressure, but Brady is often able to handle edge rushers because he’s so adept at stepping up in the pocket. Pressure that comes up the gut, like the type that Donald applies, is much tougher for Brady due to his subpar lateral movement. According to Pro Football Focus, Donald has 67 hurries this year, tops among all defenders. That stat is arguably more important than sacks, as a hurry almost always results in a win for the defense. If Donald rules the day inside, things will be difficult for the Pats.

Sean McVay can match wits The assumption, more or less always correct, is that Bill Belichick provides the Patriots with a pronounced coaching advantage regardless of their opponent. Sean McVay stands as one of the few coaches in the league who figures to be able to match wits with Belichick. The Rams’ offensive strategies are motion-based, misdirection-heavy and great at generating favorable matchups. L.A. isn’t all about the explosive pass, either. Todd Gurley is great, and the sudden, stunning emergence of C.J. Anderson gives the Rams a true dual-threat running attack. McVay is detail-oriented enough to have a coach specifically dedicated to moving him out of the way when he’s about to collide with a referee, so one imagines that he’ll have a pretty good game plan cooked up for this one.

The game is indoors, on a fast track Top to bottom, the Rams are the faster, more talented team. That’s just a fact. Gurley, Brandin Cooks, Robert Woods and the rest of Los Angeles’ skill players are more explosive than what New England brings to the table. New England was routed in its only dome game of the year, Week 2 against Detroit. The Lions, if you are unaware, aren’t good. The impact of the Rams’ misdirection and motion should be exacerbated by the perfect conditions and footing. The Patriots probably wish this game was being played outside, in sloppy conditions, as it would benefit them.

The defense outside of Donald has some playmakers Marcus Peters, Ndamukong Suh and Dante Fowler are all big-time, pedigreed talents. Donald rightfully gets most of the press, as well as an overwhelming amount of attention from opposing offenses, but if the rest of the Rams’ front generates pressure, it can make life miserable from all angles. Los Angeles’ defense is mediocre in terms of yards and points surrendered but is good at taking the ball away. That’s easier said than done when Brady is on the other side, but lest anyone forget, New Orleans got the ball first in overtime in the NFC championship game, but the Rams’ John Johnson picked off Drew Brees to give L.A. the ball. Whose pressure caused the bad throw? Fowler.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl...owl-liii/ar-BBSUIeP?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=DELLDHP15

Because zekecowboy like me duh :)

camelboy

mgcowboy
Reaction score
I think the fix is in by the NFL. NE will win by hook or by crook. After the controversy of the NFCC, the last thing they want is to open that can of worms again.

Book it, NE will win

:cool:

cern

Reaction score
pats have greatest coach and qb of all time. rams have best new coach and qb on the rise. should be an interesting game.

ghst187

Reaction score
I hope to heck the Rams win but pretty sure the Pats will win

Chuck 54

Reaction score
I think the Pats build a big lead in the first half....game over.

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
I hate peoples bringing this up.
The pats division being trash means literal **** come playoff time. Last I checked they weren’t playing the bills, jets and dolphins to make it to the Super Bowl every year.

When they get to the postseason, they win.
That’s what helps.

It’s the complete opposite of us.

Its not about the post-season, its about having an automatic playoff birth every year. Every other team have to battle other good teams to reach the playoff.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
The Patriots have fixed their achilles heel of SBs past, the OL. I think they give the golden boys from LA a spanking today.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
I think the fix is in by the NFL. NE will win by hook or by crook. After the controversy of the NFCC, the last thing they want is to open that can of worms again.

Book it, NE will win

:cool:

So this thread has conspiracies for the Rams AND the Patriots. :muttley:

Good thing the tinfoil hat boys have their bases covered.