Why was TO screaming at Gurode?

jimmy40

Reaction score
I got home from work after halftime and saw a clip of it. What was going on with that?

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Gurode was standing around looking at a Cardinal recover a loose football.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
when the fumble occurred and before the fumble he was just standing around not blocking and not jumping on the live ball.

sacase

Reaction score
I think because he was standing around and playing a crappy game in general. IT was well deserved.

EGTuna

Reaction score
Coz on a Romo fumble immediately after an AZ turnover, Gurode seemingly watched the ball roll on the ground without making an attempt to recover the fumble. Perhaps Gurode didn't know it was a fumble.

Romo2Dez4six

Touchdown!!!!
Reaction score
jimmy40;2331059 said:
I got home from work after halftime and saw a clip of it. What was going on with that?

he was just standing there looking at the ball on the ground

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
jimmy40;2331059 said:
Gurode had a poor game. He's capable of much better. His head wasn't in it at all. Tony was screaming for him to snap the ball to avoid a delay of game. Tony got stripped from the blindisde and the ball rolls on the ground and Gurode just stood there. Bad shot gun snaps again.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
why do you mow the yard?

cause it needed it..............

jimmy40

Reaction score
EGTuna;2331075 said:
Coz on a Romo fumble immediately after an AZ turnover, Gurode seemingly watched the ball roll on the ground without making an attempt to recover the fumble. Perhaps Gurode didn't know it was a fumble.
Thanks.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Heh-the TO bashing continues...

FINALLY he did something RIGHT for a change-when noone else yelled at a player for his lack of hustle, SOMEBODY(TO) stepped up.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Boysboy;2331099 said:

FINALLY he did something RIGHT for a change-when noone else yelled at a player for his lack of hustle, SOMEBODY(TO) stepped up.

Who's bashing TO?

jimmy40

Reaction score
Boysboy;2331099 said:

who's bashing TO?

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
i remember yelling at henry for the same thing on that play where warner got sacked..

even though his arm was going forward it was very close.

henry just looked at the ball.