Why watch ANY sports show?

RaZon

Reaction score
I need a sports talk show, go places others can't.

Talk...

rasslin'
MMA
Boxing
All levels of football
track
Athletes in the movies

Turn people on to names new to them like Cyril Pinder, Chunky Coleman, Smith Reed, Cannonball Butler.

I think it would work.

bonafidebanter

Reaction score
Not anymore! When it’s on, try this experiment…watch something else, and click back every ten minutes or so, for about 7 seconds. If they’re not on a commercial, I’d bet the farm they’re talking about one of the topics in the OP!
Yep. When I watched them, I'd have Skip's Twitter feed up because he'd post what topic is up next. I don't watch because they don't speak about what I'd want to hear. Stephen A. Smith is just too loud and obnoxious. He gives me a head ache.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I watch the events only, don't even watch pre games anymore because NFLN has Irvin, Fox has Bradshaw and Strahan, NBC has Dungy and Simms and CBS has topped them all with a bore off with those 5 people. Cowher, Esiason and Simms combined do not have a personality.

There is just too much talk before and during the games and too many commercials.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
If I could watch games with just the actual game sound and not annoying commentators, I would pay for it. Same with the idiotic waste of space sideline reporting. Good God it's meaningless. I don't need two suited monkeys in a booth watching the same footage and confirming what I see and acting like every 1st down is a TD and I sure as hell don't need a useless sideline reporter telling me that the losing head coach said "we need to make halftime adjustments."
There should be a "field sound" setting.

ESisback

Reaction score
If I could watch games with just the actual game sound and not annoying commentators, I would pay for it. Same with the idiotic waste of space sideline reporting. Good God it's meaningless. I don't need two suited monkeys in a booth watching the same footage and confirming what I see and acting like every 1st down is a TD and I sure as hell don't need a useless sideline reporter telling me that the losing head coach said "we need to make halftime adjustments."
There should be a "field sound" setting.
Yeah, I don’t need Pam Oliver.

Reactions: G2