Why would Dak want to come back?

Shane612

Reaction score
I like Dak, but not at the price he's wanting.
But we all know Jerry will cave, and give him $250,000,000.00 over 6 years contract, most of it guaranteed, only to regret it in 3 years, if he's still alive.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
Mr. Big Bucks is here!
You Ranching cousin?
Don't worry about what I have it's enough for myself and my family.
Poor people are human also man.....Now go count your money!
just trying to educate a fellow Cowboys fan so you dont go looking foolish talking to Littles fans.....

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Well, if we were like most other Franchises, it would be to secure a better contract but since we are not like them, I don't think he would. He's going to get paid no matter what and it's likely not contingent on any further production. Now, of course, that's just my opinion but I'm fairly confident it's accurate.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Really?

He's been offered deals better than those guys but he's trying to squeeze every drop out of the team.

He reportedly went into the offseason and made a pact with Zeke and Amari that they would all 3 do their best to get every penny.

:lmao2::lmao2:. you got me here, Catch. Sounds like me claiming Dak and Amari were going to New England last season.
Amari doesn’t even seem like the type to “make a pact” with Zeke and Dak.

Sevenup3000

Reaction score
this crap is laughable, you guys more worried about what dak gets than what's good for the Cowboys. smh, I hope you guys go with him if and when he leaves.

Yet you have spent the better part of 5 years trying to rid your favorite team of one of their best and most essential players. I would say that is not what is good for the Cowboys.

How's the Dalton era coming along...you know given that any QB can produce what Dak can.

And you should have left 5 seasons ago given that your blind hate for one man has caused you to become utterly bitter while polluting this board with your crap.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Yet you have spent the better part of 5 years trying to rid your favorite team of one of their best and most essential players. I would say that is not what is good for the Cowboys.

How's the Dalton era coming along...you know given that any QB can produce what Dak can.

And you should have left 5 seasons ago given that your blind hate for one man has caused you to become utterly bitter while polluting this board with your crap.
yep, it's blind hatred to want what is best for the "Team'. smh another dak fan and not a Cowboys fan. Hopefully you go with him to his new team.

LittleD

Reaction score
Well, if we were like most other Franchises, it would be to secure a better contract but since we are not like them, I don't think he would. He's going to get paid no matter what and it's likely not contingent on any further production. Now, of course, that's just my opinion but I'm fairly confident it's accurate.

I sincerely hope he gets paid...by someone else who parts with a pick or two.

SixFiveCowboy

Reaction score
Because he knows now he holds all the cards and if they don't lose enough to get the #1 pick which it looks like they won't then he will have them over a barrel and they'll have to pay him what he wants.