Wilder vs. Fury

zerofill

Reaction score
haha... watching it... then after it is over, have to go watch the UFC fight night main card, since they had to be on at the same time.

zerofill

Reaction score
One thing it proved that I always said... if the person fighting Wilder can box, he could be in trouble. Because he doesn't have great boxing skill. Fury has crazy ability to move and avoid punches for a heavyweight.

zerofill

Reaction score
Basically, I thought Fury had won 9 rounds... one round was tight... so I will give that to Wilder. Then the 2 rounds with the knockdown. So I really have no idea how they figure this stuff out. The only thing I can figure is those 10-8s are like winning 2 rounds.

So if you wanted to even give Wilder 1 round, and then 2 + 2 for the knockdowns... You still end up with Fury ahead.by 2 rounds...

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Only the second boxing match Ive wanted to watch since 1996. Glad I didnt get it just to see a robbery at the end. It's all for a rematch and more money. Gonna have to watch it to see for myself.

ESPN had it like 8-4 for wilder lol

zerofill

Reaction score
Only the second boxing match Ive wanted to watch since 1996. Glad I didnt get it just to see a robbery at the end. It's all for a rematch and more money. Gonna have to watch it to see for myself.

ESPN had it like 8-4 for wilder lol

ESPN needs to put the pipe down. Wilder was extremely frustrated at times, you could tell. He wasn't used to someone that could avoid his haymakers. He is lucky he slimmed down even more for this fight. I think someone in his team knew Wilder was going to miss a lot with Fury.

I am like you though... I have been watching UFC... My enjoyment of boxing dwindled a lot during the later 90s... pretty much quit watching all together after about 2001/2003 area.

But, I have a lot of respect now for Fury... That guy can do some crazy movement for someone 6' 9" tall, and I am sure well over 260lbs after the weigh-ins.

I would have been frustrated too, if I was Wilder. I mean, it is hard to believe you are hitting air 80% of the time, when someone that big is in front of you.

Somehow this judge was scoring points... he gave the first like 4 or 5 rounds to Wilder... he was lucky if he hit him 10 times total in all of those rounds. That guy was paid by someone, or a complete moron.

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
ESPN needs to put the pipe down. Wilder was extremely frustrated at times, you could tell. He wasn't used to someone that could avoid his haymakers. He is lucky he slimmed down even more for this fight. I think someone in his team knew Wilder was going to miss a lot with Fury.

I am like you though... I have been watching UFC... My enjoyment of boxing dwindled a lot during the later 90s... pretty much quit watching all together after about 2001/2003 area.

But, I have a lot of respect now for Fury... That guy can do some crazy movement for someone 6' 9" tall, and I am sure well over 260lbs after the weigh-ins.

I would have been frustrated too, if I was Wilder. I mean, it is hard to believe you are hitting air 80% of the time, when someone that big is in front of you.

Somehow this judge was scoring points... he gave the first like 4 or 5 rounds to Wilder... he was lucky if he hit him 10 times total in all of those rounds. That guy was paid by someone, or a complete moron.

Most people seem to think fury got robbed. I though opposite. Trying to follow ESPN lol.