Twitter: Will Blackmon on Zeke trucking Malcom Jenkins

Flamma

Reaction score
Yeah he waited a bit too long back there. As if he was hoping someone else would tackle him. Jenkins let Zeke square up on him. Not a good idea.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
The Eagle DB did what any of us would have done. Just fell down and avoided contact as much as possible. Not sure if there was any contact at all. He went fetal just like Eli Manning has done for the past few years.

Reminded me of Mike Jenkins and his business decisions.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Malcolm Jenkins is done. Guy is an absolute shell of the player he was a couple years ago.
Think this is true. Age has caught up with him.

As much as I can't root for him, I've always liked watching him play. Guy has just been a different breed throughout his career.

dallas72

Reaction score
Zeke definitely doesnt have the same burst...he was caught a few times from behind when he never would before

mahoneybill

Reaction score
Zeke definitely doesnt have the same burst...he was caught a few times from behind when he never would before

That said he did look quicker through the hole and liked his cut back into the field of play late in game. Maybe hoping to juke someone and take it to house.

Fritsch_the_cat

Reaction score
The Eagle DB did what any of us would have done. Just fell down and avoided contact as much as possible. Not sure if there was any contact at all. He went fetal just like Eli Manning has done for the past few years.

Reminded me of Mike Jenkins and his business decisions.

Reminds me of a guy I know who played high school football against Earl Campbell. Said he tried to tackle him once and spent the rest of the game intentionally falling down, holding his blocker and anything else he could do to avoid trying to tackle him again.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

source.gif

J-man

Reaction score
that is an embarrassing poor effort by him, which I loved to watch. :grin: