Will Dak have his new contract by kick-off?

Will Dak sign a new long term deal by July 15th?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Qcard

Reaction score
July is here 14 days before the deadline.
Simple Yes or No vote gent's.....
I Voted No. I expect Dak to play on the Tag 2020

Dak Prescott has twice turned down 5 year deals. The numbers and guarantees are unknown. CAA want Dak's deal at 4yrs. Both sides have to be applauded for very few leaks.

Either way, Dak is not starving..Prescott has a Dak Hater section click below ↓↓

https://dakprescott4.com/collections/dak-prescott-dallas-cowboys-kids-clothes/style-kids-baby-onesie

Big D

Reaction score
No. The tag is a bridge to deal with it next season. IMO

JBS

Reaction score
Over 90% chance it gets done

People saying no don't understand the ramifications

cern

Reaction score
Both sides seem intractable. I think not.

Arkyvarminter

Reaction score
No deal as he has not shown he deserves one......;)
Beating the Giants and Skins 4 times a year gets Dak the Tag and then that's all she wrote for Dak at big D!

This type of QB play gets a franchise contract!!!

And this NADA the Pity Tag and then the door....

It doesn't matter if Dak goes on to win the super bowl and wins the MVP because you still won't admit you were wrong. Your not man enough. Sorry, or woman enough.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
If it's the deal he wants, then I'm hoping nothing get's done. I think Dak's true colors started to show with he contract demand. JJ save your money, he's not the golden goose...………………..

cern

Reaction score
How about you leave us if Dak is left without a long team deal?
Nothing worse than a Mod taking a personal position on a most debated issue as you carry a much bigger stick as one might say.
Simply NOT good for business!
The keyword here is "Mod"
The mod quickdraw personally destroyed the romo forum by banishing everyone against romo. Myself included.:)

Buzzbait

Reaction score
Mods should be "neutral" here......not leading the masses with there personal opinions!

Unless he agree's with you, right?
Big Dog Cowboy is just as entitled to his opinions as anyone else here. He's not "leading the masses".
Leave it to pappy to try and overthrow the mods. :facepalm:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
One thing's for sure, Dak slobberers are shaking in their boots. When is the last time a Dak slobberer told you you'll be crying when he signs any day now? They've lost their guts, not that they ever had any.

Local media seems to be at about 50/50 these days. My personal feeling is that it's about 70/30 in favor of a long term deal being signed.

You still haven’t graduated elementary school? Does it make you feel better about your obsession with Dak to continue childish name calling When referring to his supporters? The funny thing is it shows you are more obsessed than many of his supporters.