Will Dak lead this team to a superbowl victory this season?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can he? Yes
There has been worse QBs to win a Super Bowl.

My question is can the defense lead this team to a Super Bowl?

Right the defense needs to lead the team as they do most teams. At least ones that can hold a lead if they can’t create turnovers as often as we want.

leeblair

Reaction score
He has the weapons.

But does he have the ability?
Can he? Yes
There has been worse QBs to win a Super Bowl.

My question is can the defense lead this team to a Super Bowl?
There it is.
If this Cowboys team goes to a Super Bowl, Dak will just be "along for the ride".
He hasn't shown the ability or the instincts of leadership that a marquee quarterback has.
He can make some plays, but he's just not the guy that will lead.
It will have to be someone else that leads, whether that be defense, coaching, or just someone who steps forward that they don't expect.
Dak's M.O. is to change with his surroundings, not to be the reason for change.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
Right the defense needs to lead the team as they do most teams. At least ones that can hold a lead if they can’t create turnovers as often as we want.

The defense also needs an offense that in big games can score more than 15, 9, 9, 10... in games where the D held the opposing teams offense to 20, 17, 13, 12, i won't name the games we all which ones they were and if we had one any one of them we make the playoffs

johneric8

Reaction score
He has the weapons.

But does he have the ability?

Does he have he ability? Russell wilson hasn't sniffed a super bowl since he lost the legion of boom and marshawn lynch, has Russel lost the ability since his super bowl or does it take a team to get it done? Wilson has sputtered and faltered with subpar talent so it takes it team wouldn't you agree? As you were...

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
The defense also needs an offense that in big games can score more than 15, 9, 9, 10... in games where the D held the opposing teams offense to 20, 17, 13, 12, i won't name the games we all which ones they were and if we had one any one of them we make the playoffs

Garrett is gone. Its a new beginning.