Will Dak lead this team to a superbowl victory this season?

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Let's get there first. :laugh:

I can't really say. This is a strange year. Almost like a strike season. Anything can happen.
I think if the offense is clicking, we have a chance to get to the Super Bowl.
But we'll be facing some strong quarterbacks (Brees, Brady, Rodgers, Wilson), and quarterbacking experience is important.

TexasHillbilly

Reaction score
Does he have he ability? Russell wilson hasn't sniffed a super bowl since he lost the legion of boom and marshawn lynch, has Russel lost the ability since his super bowl or does it take a team to get it done? Wilson has sputtered and faltered with subpar talent so it takes it team wouldn't you agree? As you were...
That's not true. It only takes one player to get to the SB.;):laugh:

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
Let's hope this team win it and win it quick since they won't be able to keep all the good players for so many years
Dak will be just another player he wont be the reason they win or lose it is a team work and he is not that exceptional to be a difference maker.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
He has the weapons.

But does he have the ability?

Lmao. These questions are so dumb. One QB out of 32 wins a Super Bowl in any given season and sometimes it isn't one highly thought of i.e. Eli and Nick Foles. You act like winning the Super Bowl is the equivalent of going out there and winning a random regular season game.

But yeah, it's all Dak. No matter the performance of the other 11 people on offense on the field. Or the defense. Special teams. New coaching staff.

The defense and special teams is still TBD on if they will actually help out. In the past, they have not. At all. They don't contribute anything except sucking. Kind of hard to have great success when you are the bottom of the league of starting field position because the defense forces minimal turnovers and lets teams drive. And special teams doing nothing.

JBS

Reaction score
Tell me how good the defense is and I'll tell you if Dallas has a shot

11-15 in ppga - no shot

7-10 nfccg contenders

Top 6 super bowl contenders

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Every time someone even thinks Dalton is a better option than Dak a puppy dies in heaven. Stop killing puppies People.

csirl

Reaction score
No. This team isn't going to contend this season. But they'll be good. Maybe next year they can contend

I agree. We'll see a lot of progress, but it will take a season for the system to bed in. Contract or not, Dak will lose the starting QB job by mid season.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If he’s the highest paid player in the league he takes the brunt of the responsibility. That’s just the way it is.

Otherwise why pay him?
But then if they don't get in the playoffs, "It's a team game."......which it is, but that goes for wins too.

They might win the SB this year. I think he's good enough to be part of the formula, but I'm not sure he can "lead" them there.