Will DLaw demand a raise now that Frank Clark's making more than him?

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
I feel like most players are happy that their counterparts are being paid.

I didn't hear Aaron Donald pitching a fit when Khalil Mack got his contract. Even though they play a different position, Donald is the best defender in the NFL.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
DLaw wasnt the highest paid prior to this signing. Am I missing something?

eastsideboy

Reaction score
But his contract is already a month old and someone is making more than him that can't be allowed to stand.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
But his contract is already a month old and someone is making more than him that can't be allowed to stand.

and next year someone else will make more. Hell JJ Watts 16 sacks last year and his overall play is better than both Dlaw and Clark. Being paid as they are does not mean they are the best. I would trade either one for Watts in a heart beat

eastsideboy

Reaction score
I think before we move on to signing dak or amari Cooper this will need to be addressed.

dargonking999

DKRandom
Reaction score
I predict he will or he might hold out. Show dat man his money.

I'm really not sure if youre being serious or just trolling

Because i'm sure even you must know that he can't hold out for a new contract, because he can't sign a new contract. He has to at least play a year on the current contract before being able to do an extension, and i'm pretty sure even that might be too soon.

So like the whole premise of this thread is wrong, because the team couldn't sign him to a new contract even if they wanted too.

eastsideboy

Reaction score
I'm really not sure if youre being serious or just trolling

Because i'm sure even you must know that he can't hold out for a new contract, because he can't sign a new contract. He has to at least play a year on the current contract before being able to do an extension, and i'm pretty sure even that might be too soon.

So like the whole premise of this thread is wrong, because the team couldn't sign him to a new contract even if they wanted too.
Not a new contract but he could try to force Dallas to give him a bonus or a raise.

BigCatMonaco

Reaction score
and next year someone else will make more. Hell JJ Watts 16 sacks last year and his overall play is better than both Dlaw and Clark. Being paid as they are does not mean they are the best. I would trade either one for Watts in a heart beat

Law also matched watts pressure numbers on 200 fewer snaps.