Will fresh-shaven Kellen use an aerial scheme? What then of Zeke?

Cattle_Rancher

Reaction score
Again, Linehan himself didn’t even run the same offense in Detroit and Dallas, so how can Moore run the same offense Linehan did in Detroit and Dallas?

And what about 4 years at Boise State with a much more consistent offense than Moore saw in either Detroit or Dallas, not to mention that he actually played in with such great success that he became the winningest QB in NCAA history? Why would we think that had no influence on Moore?

My only worry about no significant changes would be if Garrett restrains him too much, but if that happens it won’t be because Moore is married to what Linehan did, it will be because JG is.

It was the same play book seen many times Dez and megatron did the same thing you just had different talent. But you are not even paying attention to what I said in either post. I’ll say it again not predicting he will run the same off just it is a possibility and I hope he doesn’t. If you read my first post I said I hope he incorporates some of his college offense into his system.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
You, yes you out there, by your fireplaces or the burning-tire blockades in Gary, Ind.,
HOW WILL LIL' KELLEN BE AN OFFENSIVE GENIUS?
By prying every ounce of passing skills from an awful passer Dak or going to a run-dominated offense?
Ga'head, Kellen , let us in on your stairway to playoff heaven, you teacher's pet.
Remarkable, as I've just poured 5gallons of diesel fuel onto a stacked tire barricade up in Gary Indiana,,,:omg:

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It was the same play book seen many times Dez and megatron did the same thing you just had different talent. But you are not even paying attention to what I said in either post. I’ll say it again not predicting he will run the same off just it is a possibility and I hope he doesn’t. If you read my first post I said I hope he incorporates some of his college offense into his system.

I didn’t suggest you predicted that. What I said was I personally don’t have the concern about him being Linehan Jr.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
The type of targets he got were a joke though.

They weren't using him as a receiver. They were using him as a check down guy.
Dak hit him down the sideline in an over the shoulder "dropped into the basket" dead run in that one play that was the gamebreaker:thumbup:

* the #21 is sneaky fast in sliding downfield (IMO) and that's what should be exploited more often,,,& with a true powerhouse fullback in the fielded package for q.b. protection/blocking duties,that could prove to be something more often seen:starspin:

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
Dak has no accuracy issues and throws the deep ball just fine. He also believes in himself as he would not be one of the most clutch players at his position.

Just because a bunch of trolls say something doesnt make it so.

:facepalm:. He has accuracy issues. Almost every QB Aja’s accuracy issues and it’s fine. I’m not asking Dak to complete every pass he makes.

I feel like his problem isn’t necessarily accuracy, but I think the problem is finding the right receiver. He needs to scan the field more. Lots of times there are open receivers that can make big plays but it often seems he is focused on one person in a play until he goes into the no huddle offense where he just slings it to anyone, which I think he needs to do more often.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The types of pass patterns Dez and Johnson ran aren’t unique to the Cowboys and Lions. Most patterns they ran are in every team’s playbook.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
:facepalm:. He has accuracy issues. Almost every QB Aja’s accuracy issues and it’s fine. I’m not asking Dak to complete every pass he makes.

I feel like his problem isn’t necessarily accuracy, but I think the problem is finding the right receiver. He needs to scan the field more. Lots of times there are open receivers that can make big plays but it often seems he is focused on one person in a play until he goes into the no huddle offense where he just slings it to anyone, which I think he needs to do more often.

Right, so in other words, he misses receivers like any other QB.

And although you didn't come to the right conclusion, you stumbled upon it. When the scheme goes to something he likes, such as the no huddle and spread formation he does much better.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I grocery shop in Richardson, don't even use the fireplace...close enough for me, much props!
Right back at ya, big lug!
Ah the off season, when one can dread a hot and cold QB, a learn on the job OC, an average head coach and idiot GM.
Hot and a scotch in Richardson and a dash of east India cinnamon, lad!

Also, me mum senses she remembers a similar slug, uh, lug as TheGravyMaster here. Could you be that dapper bloke, sir?

Mr_437

Reaction score
Right back at ya, big lug!
Ah the off season, when one can dread a hot and cold QB, a learn on the job OC, an average head coach and idiot GM.
Hot and a scotch in Richardson and a dash of east India cinnamon, lad!

Also, me mum senses she remembers a similar slug, uh, lug as TheGravyMaster here. Could you be that dapper bloke, sir?
Haha, not a chance, you're safe.