Will Garrett still start Witten if Blake and Dalton outplay him?

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But these are just your guess and I disagree.
Yes, I typed the word guess because it is my guess.

I did not type the word guess because I meant fact.

I would have typed educated guess but I don't know if you would comprehend that concept.

DFWJC

Reaction score
I'll start out by saying I think Witten is one of the greatest TEs to ever play but at the end he wasn’t that top level player anymore. I’m starting to think based on the end of last season and this preseason game Blake and Dalton might be better than Witten coming off a year out of football and a year older. We have seen JG show favoritism to vets vs young players in the past Ogletree vs Harris and Beasley so I wonder outside of injury if Blake and Dalton out play Witten will JG still start Witten?
I suspect week 1 it Witten job. After that, it should be best performers to the front of line, regardless of history

Should be...

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Witten will start.
Jerry is generous with his money and his belief in old, fat players.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

I would have typed educated guess but I don't know if you would comprehend that concept.
Joeking, never trust a guy who uses more cosmetics than an U of Alabama spirit dancer.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score

Thank you for the conversation. I would have said civil conversation but you like to talk down to people too much for that to happen.